1st crosses - what would your choice be?

Guest hpool_hunter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collie for me,clever,loyal & very friendly.and you can do all sorts of hunting with a colliex,mind you some come right and some dont,but collie to greyhound bitch,for me.not collie bitch to greyhound dog,just my preferance.

has anyone got picks of the above first/crosses,mentioned in this thread

Guest oldskool

i have a greyhound bitch here and i thought about putting a wheaten or maybe a wheaten/greyhound over her for lamping foxes etc... what put me off was that she lacked a bit of venom towards foxes so i didnt bother... but i'd like to take up the notion some time

i have allways fancyed a german shepard x all these good things that get writen in the contryman bullshits about them allway made me whant to put one to the test. so if i was breeding just for myself then it whould have to be a shepardx just to satisfy my qriosity about this breed. plus if i was breeding a first cross collie or bull ect i whould rather use a gryhound dog to breed not a bitch unless i was crossing a lurcher.