nuttall terrier

:)

THANKS FOR REPLYING BACK BRI THE DOG I HAVE IS THREE HES QUITE SMALL BROKEN COATED'NOT REALLY LIKE THE OLDER STUFF AT ALL THE PUP I HAVE IS TIGHT COATED SHES WELL BUILT FOR HER AGE THE STAFFS LOOKING OUT HER WHAT TERRIERS DO YOU KEEP NOW ?

am out of the terrier job nowadays asbo,things stated to get a bit too hot for me if you know what i mean ;)

to canny lookin terriers there fella hope there doing the job for you :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)
THANKS FOR REPLYING BACK BRI THE DOG I HAVE IS THREE HES QUITE SMALL BROKEN COATED'NOT REALLY LIKE THE OLDER STUFF AT ALL THE PUP I HAVE IS TIGHT COATED SHES WELL BUILT FOR HER AGE THE STAFFS LOOKING OUT HER WHAT TERRIERS DO YOU KEEP NOW ?

am out of the terrier job nowadays asbo,things stated to get a bit too hot for me if you know what i mean ;)

to canny lookin terriers there fella hope there doing the job for you :)

CHEERS BRI1970 THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS MATE AND HOPE YOU MAYBE GET OUT AGAIN IT WOULD BE ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE ANYWAYMATE :thumbs:

my mate digs over a nuttall x dog the sire is nuttall , from the old stuff very bully looking and the dam is gouldy bred . . .very good dog hes looking for another one cant fault it . not bayers though so depends on how you like the terrier to work its quarry

this is my little nuttel bitch, dont know whether shes like the new stuff the old stuff or what just knows that she does what i ask of her every time, and shell face anything i ask her too!! swag!!

lilbitchp6f1.jpg

lilbitchp6fdig.jpg

:clapper: yeah . every time i speak to brian and mention old 'n' new. he say's the same. he's a nice guy nuttall give him a bell. he's alway's willing to chat... the dog's he has now are still going strong. and as for breeding for the american market :) he cant be arsed ..to much bother exporting dog's . not worth it.. he had a few irish dog lads down a few week's ago getting pup's.. i'v told him about this site :clapper: but he has no interest in the interweb :o
:clapper: yeah . every time i speak to brian and mention old 'n' new. he say's the same. he's a nice guy nuttall give him a bell. he's alway's willing to chat... the dog's he has now are still going strong. and as for breeding for the american market :) he cant be arsed ..to much bother exporting dog's . not worth it.. he had a few irish dog lads down a few week's ago getting pup's.. i'v told him about this site :clapper: but he has no interest in the interweb :o

I think when people speak off old and new Nuttall lines the mean that the stuff he breeds now is a lot finer in bone and has that turned up kinda head and doesnt look as strong as the type the Irish boys on here have that are bred down from his stuff.

Voon