nuttall terrier

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just got one and dug to her last week and was impressed with her fairly hard. But that dont mean every nuttall will be a good worker and their are plenty more good litters being bred out there by simple worker to worker for alot less money but if its what you want and you have the money go for it. P.S i got mine given for free hows that for luck :drink:

I OWN TWO THE DOG IS NUTTAL BRED JUST GOT HIM STARTED HES A VERY GAME LITTLE DOG GOOD SIZE AND A BITCH PUP THATS FROM THE OLD LINES X LAKIE NICE WEE DOG BUT ITS ALREADY BEEN STATED YOU CANT BEAT WORKER TO WORKER :gunsmilie:

WHAT DO U THINK OF THE STUFF THTS GOING ABOUT NOW BRI1970? :hmm:

think they lack the strength and structure of the old stuff.i had stuff out of pitch and thatcher years ago,they were like little staffs.

think nuttall caters more for the american market nowadays.

THANKS FOR REPLYING BACK BRI THE DOG I HAVE IS THREE HES QUITE SMALL BROKEN COATED'NOT REALLY LIKE THE OLDER STUFF AT ALL THE PUP I HAVE IS TIGHT COATED SHES WELL BUILT FOR HER AGE THE STAFFS LOOKING OUT HER WHAT TERRIERS DO YOU KEEP NOW ?