Shouldnt have got out of bed

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
nothing worse when it happens sorry to hear keeps sure she's in good hands :victory:

Which vets ????

The expensive one Micky :cry:

take that as wilsons then well at least the dog got seeing to hope she etter soon MICKY ;)

sorry to here that, had a bad one my self with my blak and tan saluk bitch she got hit with a lorry on a1 on a big ear was gutted as she was starting to do two and threes regulary and lamp catch bolters and flush roe was gutted cost me 5 oo quid and shees managed to start working time will tell ill get her out flushing wel see whats the damage , shees catching rabbs but not realy a test as its short runs and she controls her self a bit ,she was skiined from shoulder to knech meat and muscle hanging but no broken bone , a real sore one at the time if i had a gun good nite, but took her home ,no vains hust, muscle damage was guted as she was becoming lead dog on all sorts , shes working again ,just need to see, lucky i can get pup of her as shee has a good mouth like mother and wind like father , hope yours turns out fine i was well pissed of took years to bred my own dogs andd ten secs to knock me back

just line my good colli line so fingers crossd more decent pups unreal, when they have sore ones , lost luke sol lana got run over with boy racer pins but still could run , now her daughter , m chapmas bob grand sire died over cliffs at scarbouruogh , d slieghts katei died of eating a corn on the cob core , feching dogs you breed good but they have to much balls, cant win sometimes, if you hunt and go any were ,at times got a dog here had six stitches in his life a swollen toe hees a good animal from apup and sensible runs to suit the land and switches off a real poaching dog just the way hees turned as he is a strong saluk type , but more like a strong greyhound but compact with massive feet , i just walk away now dont even get upset ,just think well more money, if i had gave my dogs out to trusted people, i do now i ,would probaly put to sleep, but beacause i dont entertain many have to keep them to breed of which is a bugger ,but im in it for the long hall , hope you dog makes a recovery as mine has so far cheers

Blimey those rabbits cost a fair bit after all! Good pics anyhow and i hope nuala makes a full speedy recovery. ;)

They certainly did collie/grey :doh: expensive ferret food :cry::icon_redface:

Just an update, she is doing very well, had her out on a lead today, she's been enjoying all the extra attention she's been getting :)

_DSC0944-50.jpg