Saluki's

Guest night time my time
cracking dogs brookie

them salikis luck very quick.

do you mainly keep pure breds ?

macker

thanks macker your right the pures are very quick the kizzy pharoh breeding is arguably the quickest breed of saluki in the british isles i keep a few lurchers as well as the pures

time i got to see em run mate, weathers right,frost is gone,and path is plotted, :whistling:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its game on this week night time my time i will ring you tomozz theres a few hares left in wales whin but not alot and the lands not the best for the daytime job we do alot of travelling around england your sniper dog sounds a lot like my old bitch in ways shes been a realun and stopped alot of gear in her time

ye was well pissd of after i sold him to a guy down southport he traveld the fens weekily phoned me up regular kiling threes all winter , i got a line of him so cant complain , he cost the guy750 so i didnt get robbed but was not a happy man a bit jealousy came in with so called mates as they couldnt keep any more dogs and well they kept saying furry dogs will kill nowt up here they were wrong , but he was a fen dog realy end off but was ahundred percent trier even as pup , still miss his nature and stamp he had aggresion and i liked thta he faced up my colli cross luke who was wee fecher , had him fetching the lot ,head was on deer salmon so coursing took a back stage at times unless the hares were there for the chaseing , al the best brookie

this is cruise of shilden this dog could stop em anywhere field or

cruiseofshildon.jpg

heres one of him with his son cruise junior

ANSONSKENNELS-1.jpg

this below is ash (royal jihad) he was a forley finalist the year dancer won

ash.jpg

below is the coursing record of ash and talk of the town they are then the parents of khan jihad

theultimaterecord.jpg

heres two youngsters i bred they are kizzy pharo both sides cruise is from kizzy pharo

mikeandmars001-1.jpg

Brookie Mate............................... Ash was never entered in the Forley...........he ran and won most of the classic saluki stakes.

His litter sister owned by T.G was runner up to Bradfords Roxy one year.

The bitch in the picture is Abbey his litter sister................not T.O.T.T who was owned by Chris Pemby and bred by Wilber out of Alan Booths Fred ( Amazing Ali kizzy x Pharo)

ATB :victory:

miles been much hares recently, they must be getting a bit tighter since you run that match mate , ground was very clayey when i was down at chrissy for a week, some nice feilds through the, a 14 , could lose your self early morning ,on these big feilds, wished i had been at the match would had a laugh i even had atrophy from new mexico for use ach well nothing ventured nothing lost cheers

Dont remember a pure bred running the foxy/Dancer year?

Tony Griffiths "Shady" came second to Roxy...................think it was 99? She was a red bitch...........she won the Temple Brewer a few weeks before and Tony ran her on four the wednesday before the Forley :icon_eek: That litter that Vance bred out of his Kizzy/pharo bitch back to Farrar,s Tepe Gawra were exceptional.......

Thanks for the info and the pictures.

Fantastic looking dogs! Fudge is the full brother to Mister Strike and Princess Rebecca, who are in the third gen of my pups pedigree.

Would still really appreciate it if someone could pull out their old pedigree's for the dogs in the back end.

Thanks for all your help.

Jazzsaluk

Nourjehan Barguest; Sire Multi CH Sedeki Barre, Dam Knightellington Khalila.

Aliped Attalus of Kwiyas; Sire ENG CH Knightellington Ibrahim, Dam Aliped Burydown Adilla.

Ilsham Janessa; Sire ENG CH Starflight Scimitar, Dam Ilsham Serene.

They are G-G-G-GParents of my Fudge Alidan Lad

Sorry I can't help with Knightellington Fadya

Nourjehan Barguest; Sire Multi CH Sedeki Barre, Dam Knightellington Khalila.

Aliped Attalus of Kwiyas; Sire ENG CH Knightellington Ibrahim, Dam Aliped Burydown Adilla.

Ilsham Janessa; Sire ENG CH Starflight Scimitar, Dam Ilsham Serene.

They are G-G-G-GParents of my Fudge Alidan Lad

Sorry I can't help with Knightellington Fadya

Thanks Mate!...almost filled in all the gaps...all I need now is to track down the Knightellington bitch.

Anyone have photo's of Kizzy of Barkstead and Ringsfield Pharoh?

had a dog out of sniper back two jade i think her father was cruise of shildon a good few years ago pup was good no complaints , he was black tans and a bit white ,

GOOD POST BROOKIE THEM YOUNG ONES ARE SHAPEING UP NICE ;)

WHIN JADE WAS OUT OF CRUISE AND S.V's TRICKSY I HAD ONE OUT THE SAME LITTER A RED FEATHERED BITCH CALLED SNIP GOOD HONEST BITCH WHO NEVER LET ME DOWN IN GOOD COMPANY I'LL TRY AND SORT A PIC OUT ;)