I have two 6 month old hobs free to good homes. prefer ideally go to same home. strong hobs of really good size sandy colouring and one has dark mask with sandy body.. can email pictures on request. these have not been worked yet but will do soon as need to earn there keep.

and also possibly one 18mnth old hob. polecat. good strong size again.been worked.

ferrets handled well. genuine reason for needing new homes.

suffolk area but occasionly in surrey.

Guest Mass_G3nocide
I have two 6 month old hobs free to good homes. prefer ideally go to same home. strong hobs of really good size sandy colouring and one has dark mask with sandy body.. can email pictures on request. these have not been worked yet but will do soon as need to earn there keep.

and also possibly one 18mnth old hob. polecat. good strong size again.been worked.

Your best of posting this in the for sale section you will probably get more takers.

hi there do u still have them ferrets. intrested in them where abouts in surrey mate