Lakeland Dog

Ive had alot of dogs that will kill red ones to ground but not everytime ive seen them take a bad one from a small vixen and the same dog kill a large dog in a tricky place so its not all cut and dry as you make out .

No body is slagging the dog but slagging the lad for talking rubbish .

Why can you obviously see from the pic that the dog works well :?

What do you mean by the lad doesnt work the dog every weekend because he likes to look after his dog s :hmm:

Once again I smell shite

Edited by jimb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right. Lets clear a few hings up here.

The dog is 2 next month, so definately not 4, and the dog isn't Tupac.

The first pic that has been posted was when the dog was 10 months old, and his 1st strip to take out his puppy fur.

His first proper season was this one, where he has seen a few. He's not worked every weekend as the bloke who's got him likes to look after his dogs and don't want to ruin them through too much punishment.

He hasn't killed everything he's been too, but he has never backed away. He has always had the upper hand when we've dug through to him.

For all those slagging him off because he's a good looking dog, are you really that jealous? Must be because he's better than anything you've got in your own kennels??

He has won a bloody lot of reds, but you can obviously see from the pics that he does work aswel. When his fur comes back through, I agree you can't see anything, but then all you've got to do is look in the dogs gob.

Kris, well done for proving it mate, but you shouldn't have had to go that far. From what I can see, evryone slagging him off never offered any pics of their own dogs. They must just watch the DVD's at home and wish they had a dog that did it.

Thank you Peter 963, for clearing this thread up! It's a shame you didn't come onto this thread first. You can see how things can easily get out of hand with the wrong information. There seems to be alot of experienced terrier-men on this site, but also, as in all walks of life, you get a few wa.k..s. You must rise above that, and try to pick out the geniune men. I would like to add, I don't see any harm in showing a dog in the summer months, but don't take it to seriously. Work always comes first. With reference to your comment "never offered any pics of there own dogs", Unfortuneatly, not all of us are computer friendly, and I for one, just about manage the writing. My grand-daughter hopefully will help me at some time, with a few pics of my present terriers. I can see why your friend is holding the dog back slightly, in his first season, steady does it!!! Just off now to watch a few DVD's - Ha! Ha! Good Hunting and keep a strong back.

The first pic that has been posted was when the dog was 10 months old, and his 1st strip to take out his puppy fur.

His first proper season was this one, where he has seen a few. He's not worked every weekend as the bloke who's got him likes to look after his dogs and don't want to ruin them through too much punishment.

He hasn't killed everything he's been too, but he has never backed away. He has always had the upper hand when we've dug through to him.

For all those slagging him off because he's a good looking dog, are you really that jealous? Must be because he's better than anything you've got in your own kennels??

He has won a bloody lot of reds, but you can obviously see from the pics that he does work aswel. When his fur comes back through, I agree you can't see anything, but then all you've got to do is look in the dogs gob.

Kris, well done for proving it mate, but you shouldn't have had to go that far. From what I can see, evryone slagging him off never offered any pics of their own dogs. They must just watch the DVD's at home and wish they had a dog that did it.

Thank you Peter 963, for clearing this thread up! It's a shame you didn't come onto this thread first. You can see how things can easily get out of hand with the wrong information. There seems to be alot of experienced terrier-men on this site, but also, as in all walks of life, you get a few wa.k..s. You must rise above that, and try to pick out the geniune men. I would like to add, I don't see any harm in showing a dog in the summer months, but don't take it to seriously. Work always comes first. With reference to your comment "never offered any pics of there own dogs", Unfortuneatly, not all of us are computer friendly, and I for one, just about manage the writing. My grand-daughter hopefully will help me at some time, with a few pics of my present terriers. I can see why your friend is holding the dog back slightly, in his first season, steady does it!!! Just off now to watch a few DVD's - Ha! Ha! Good Hunting and keep a strong back.

Thanks Breeder.

I only meant people slagging the dog off haven't put pics up and just sit there watching the DVD's. People are so quick to critisize, but neve show any better.

The bloke does like to show him, but if the dog didn't work, it definately wouldn't be in his kennels, as mine wouldn't.

That is the main purpose of all his dogs, but if you can pick a few red un's up along the way, why not?

If only other people had such a sensible view. Oh well

• 5 weeks later...
you aint that stig of the dump are ya. lol .get me some rattin mate,
stig of the dump thats me :whistling: rattins not a problem ..

your good man, aint on nothing got get up for work. as for ratting love a day out mate .get back to me .only if you can make it out of the dump lol'''''''''''''

dickhead, probaly internet hunter, don,t encourage it

:clapper:

Ive had alot of dogs that will kill red ones to ground but not everytime ive seen them take a bad one from a small vixen and the same dog kill a large dog in a tricky place so its not all cut and dry as you make out .

No body is slagging the dog but slagging the lad for talking rubbish .

Why can you obviously see from the pic that the dog works well :?

What do you mean by the lad doesnt work the dog every weekend because he likes to look after his dog s :hmm:

Once again I smell shite

:clapper: spot on there.. this lad bragging about his mates dog needs to get a few facts right before he posts anything.. and if people slag him off then he should shoot them down in flames with facts!.. like how many its dug bolted an killed.. he doesnt have to do this at all but he shouldnt moan when folk says hes full of shite.. hard dogs take knocks.. thats a fact.. knack or no knack.. killing half dozen???? foxes for a young dog is spot on.. still time he might take a step back an become a bayer.. nice looking dog though

Thanks Breeder.

I only meant people slagging the dog off haven't put pics up and just sit there watching the DVD's. People are so quick to critisize, but neve show any better.

The bloke does like to show him, but if the dog didn't work, it definately wouldn't be in his kennels, as mine wouldn't.

That is the main purpose of all his dogs, but if you can pick a few red un's up along the way, why not?

If only other people had such a sensible view. Oh well

hi peter963 and breeder been out of game for 10 years, im back with hounds now,need young dog or bitch any help need small type for next year. remember never take a fool with you, get one when you get there :clapper:

This is a pic of my mates dog,,, What do you lads think of him,,, I have dug to this dog many times now

He's been dug to more times than i can remember and his is a very strong dog in the earth ,,, every time i've dug to him he's killed,,, he just seems to have a knack of getting a throat hold

Nice to see someone with a bit of honnesty peter. I wouldn't say

lads were slagging the dog off, but as you can see we were led

to believe the dog was a 4 year old fox slayer.

• 3 months later...