Lakeland Dog

nice terrier kris happy hunting mate seems a size of a dog for digging

He stands shoulder to shoulder with the red dog in my avatar and he's probably only 13'' to the shoulder,. It's a shame that people insist on running down a good dog,, this site seems to be getting worse for it, thanks again for the possitve reply's fellas

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i agree with you totally dev and to the lads that are saying the dog doesnt look as if it has seen much a lotof lakelands have hairy faces when they get badly marked the hair grows back so if the dog had seen a lot how the hell could you see you would only see if it had been dug in the last month if it had worked look at the hair on its muzzle how on earth could you tell its not a short coated dog that a scratch from a cat would leaves a noticeable mark i wonder if half the lads hav any experince of working terriers at all on here long hair hides marks very quickly and easily

whats dogs name looks like tupac a dog of one of my mates from wales

I know that dog and have chatted to the fella that owns him and i'm pretty sure he knows us, they're simular breeding thats why there is such a resemlence,,, Were off out later to prove the muppets wrong again so should have new photo's to post later

Edited by kris

Hi

I have a rough coated black bitch that on the day looks like it as done ten rounds with tyson then a few weeks after looks like never done any work and to be honest that is how I like it as I know what the dog gets up to as many on this site like to see photos that there dogs have battle scars and that proves to me not much as one of the best digging dog I have ever seen not mine and he as done a lot and he as very few scars so to me proves nothing only to RSPCA and the cops and true dog lads who know better than looking at a picture and saying does not look that the dog as not done much as he or her as no scars .

Be carefull what pictures you put on hunting sites as you never know who is watching and taking notes .

Happy hunting lads only my opinion on topic and I dont know much but I am not a pub or computor hunter but love the game .

This is a pic of my mates dog,,, What do you lads think of him,,, I have dug to this dog many times now

I SMELL SHITE

Just out of interest...have you got any pics of your dogs to put up, as you seem to put a lot of lads dogs on here down?? It's just that I've never seen you put up a positive comment on any thread yet?? :icon_eek:

Edited by Rabbit Hunter