Lakeland Dog

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it dont look like its seen much on that pick spiderpig would not of said it seen much for a 2 year old in that pick would like to see one of it now if he can put one up would be nice to see :) ? how much he has changed from 2 years of hard work :drag:

Its not my dog so i aint got a catalogue of pics of him,, i'm seeing him soon so i'll get a pic of him thats up to date , i've got nothing to prove to you lot as its not even my animal, it was a simple question that started the topic requiring simple answers,,, like i say i'll get an up to date pic up soon

Its not my dog so i aint got a catalogue of pics of him,, i'm seeing him soon so i'll get a pic of him thats up to date , i've got nothing to prove to you lot as its not even my animal, it was a simple question that started the topic requiring simple answers,,, like i say i'll get an up to date pic up soon

WHY PUT UP SOMEONE ELSES DOG :icon_redface:

Guest ROUGH COATED
He's been dug to more times than i can remember and his is a very strong dog in the earth ,,, every time i've dug to him he's killed,,, he just seems to have a knack of getting a throat hold

Whatch the lingo lads ;)

This is a pic of my mates dog,,, What do you lads think of him,,, I have dug to this dog many times now
thats one of the best looking terriers ive ever seen, why is every one slating him, the man says he has dug the dog many times so we have to take him at his word, fair play kris
Just for the non believers ,, here is a pic of the dog taken just now as my mate has just driven 20 mins to get a recent pic of the dog on here
good for you mate

All quiet on the non believer front aye, thanks for all the positive responses lads