How many would buy a Reasonably priced Quad to get around their Land?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the opportunity to be able to purchase a brand new in the crate Utility/Farm type Quad of Yamaha/Honda Quality, Would you?

• Definately Yes!
    • Definately No!
    • Yes, but I really dont need one
    • No, because I definately dont need one.
    • Yes, but I dont think it would be possible to buy for that amount.

I'm not dealing with the factory as these quads are already in the UK and all the 24 month Warranty is honoured by the sole UK importer & distributor so there's no need to worry about waiting for parts from overseas, the parts stock held for these in the UK is absolutely massive.

Like I've already said, these aren't your usual chinese rubbish, alot of dealers are successfully retailing these for £2700 because people find the build quality and reliability amazing and excellent value for money.

To be honest though, I dont think there is going to be enough genuine interest to enable me to offer only 10 of these for £1500 each.

in that case someone else has done all the hard work for you have a good look do they have a demo model for you to have a play on so you can try before you buy good luck

I'm not dealing with the factory as these quads are already in the UK and all the 24 month Warranty is honoured by the sole UK importer & distributor so there's no need to worry about waiting for parts from overseas, the parts stock held for these in the UK is absolutely massive.

Like I've already said, these aren't your usual chinese rubbish, alot of dealers are successfully retailing these for £2700 because people find the build quality and reliability amazing and excellent value for money.

To be honest though, I dont think there is going to be enough genuine interest to enable me to offer only 10 of these for £1500 each.

in that case someone else has done all the hard work for you have a good look do they have a demo model for you to have a play on so you can try before you buy good luck

I dont really need to as I already have one and can personally vouch for the overall quality of these machines and the excellent support that is available in the UK from the distributor otherwise I wouldn't be trying to get people slightly interested in them.

At the end of the day I was presented with an opportunity to buy 10 of these quads brand spanking new in the crate for £1500 each when they should be over £2000. I dont have a need to buy any but I thought I'd offer them to other people for exactly what I got offered them for as I know people are always on the look out for a good quad cheap and like I've previously said, these are quality machines and definately on a par with the likes of Honda & Yamaha for a fraction of the cost.

I'm not trying to push these, I have no need or reason to, my livelyhood does'nt depend on them and its a good job because I wouldn't be making a single penny on any of them and that is the gospel.

If there had been a group of 10 people wanting to buy one of these each then no problem, I've done somebody a good turn by offering something that I dont have a need for and they get something for a lot less than you can get them for anywhere.

If nobody wants one then thats absolutely fine too, I dont stand to loose anything because I have nothing invested in this, I've just tried to be neighbourly and pass on some savings and thats all about I can do.

ATB

Edited by Moorland Keeper

do they come with the winch as standard They look good for shooting and light towing i wouldnt use one for full on farm work tho

Just noticed in the second pic it has shitty hand gears on it

Edited by hiho

I think you will find that the "shitty hand gears" is in fact the lever for selecting reverse only.

Since when have Honda offered a 3 year warranty????????? unless of course you pay to take out an extended one for an extra year as they only offer 24 months as standard on certain models only, some have alot less.

In regards to being cheap shite as you put it, dont knock it until youv'e tried one! Pound for Pound value these put shame to your "unbreakable" honda's costing nearly 3 times as much.

I think you will find that the "shitty hand gears" is in fact the lever for selecting reverse only.

Since when have Honda offered a 3 year warranty????????? unless of course you pay to take out an extended one for an extra year as they only offer 24 months as standard on certain models only, some have alot less.

In regards to being cheap shite as you put it, dont knock it until youv'e tried one! Pound for Pound value these put shame to your "unbreakable" honda's costing nearly 3 times as much.

I think they are hand gears by the looks of them because if you had normal gears why would you need that for forwards and reverse unless its an auto :hmm:

These are definately not hand gears! I've seen and used one of these quads personally. The Lever is for selecting reverse only, they have a typical motorcycle gearbox and gear selector but they are also semi automatic so you leave it in gear and it wont move unless revved and you just select your gears by foot just like a normal motorcycle.

It has a system were you can select reverse no matter what gear you are in, ie if your in 3rd going forward you can just stop and select reverse using the lever and you will still be in 3rd but in reverse.

I hope that explains things better for you?

These are definately not hand gears! I've seen and used one of these quads personally. The Lever is for selecting reverse only, they have a typical motorcycle gearbox and gear selector but they are also semi automatic so you leave it in gear and it wont move unless revved and you just select your gears by foot just like a normal motorcycle.

It has a system were you can select reverse no matter what gear you are in, ie if your in 3rd going forward you can just stop and select reverse using the lever and you will still be in 3rd but in reverse.

I hope that explains things better for you?

Sounds shit

"I think they are hand gears by the looks of them because if you had normal gears why would you need that for forwards and reverse unless its an auto"

Obviously sounds shit to you because its clear you have no knowledge or understanding of how things operate, a lot of top branded quads use the same system so they too must be shit in your estimation and you being only 14 years old, you'd know absolutely everything! right?

How does the saying go? Hire a Teenager whilst they still know everything! :clapper:

Edited by Moorland Keeper