whats the best fox call to use?

Guest Dale

yes mate , the fox wasnt called in tho was slipped rather close , i havent had the dog long my self , the reason he has to go tho is he's to big for our 1 bed flat just we was out last night and seen 2 really far away and we tried like suckin on back of hand * which gun dealer told me 2 do* buh never really worked it moved a little closer buh not close enough 2 slip ,

im what you would call a novice ,

regards

dale

Guest rabbithunter2006

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(james b @ Apr 19 2006, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

SAVE YOUR MONEY WITH ALL THE GIMMICKS YOU SEE FOR SALE USE YOUR HAND COSTS NOWT AND PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT :good:;)

I would say you still need to get a few callers though mate....

because when your calling foxes all the time, i have found

foxes wont come into a call and then when i have changed it

they have came running in so have a variety IMO.

jay

hi lads, can any tell me how i can call a fox in using my hands, i cant afford a caller yet like

cheers

Guest james b

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(james b @ Apr 19 2006, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

SAVE YOUR MONEY WITH ALL THE GIMMICKS YOU SEE FOR SALE USE YOUR HAND COSTS NOWT AND PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT :good:;)

jay

MATE YOU CAN WITH PRACTISE MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENT CALLS USING YOUR HAND THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALL THE CALLS ETC THEY ARE DESIGNED MORE TO REEL YOU IN THAN A FOX

Guest chilli

jay

MATE YOU CAN WITH PRACTISE MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERENT CALLS USING YOUR HAND THERE IS NO NEED FOR ALL THE CALLS ETC THEY ARE DESIGNED MORE TO REEL YOU IN THAN A FOX

rubbish a few different callers an your hand is better than just your hand imho , like dogginglad said on fox will run soon as you squeak another dont !! cover your base's i say

i agree with dogginglad its always handy 2 av diffrent callers. i like 2 switch btween a rabbit and hare call as 1 usually works better than the other on sum occasions. personally i leave the hand callin 2 me [bANNED TEXT] as i sound more like a mouse in distress :D:D

jay

hi lads, can any tell me how i can call a fox in using my hands, i cant afford a caller yet like

cheers

now listen/ read this carefully,

Place your left hand, thumb touching the left side of your mouth,

then do the same with your right hand, thumb touching the right side of your mouth,

then bend your fingers so that the tips are touching,

now open your mouth and shout,

"HERE FOXY FOXY" :good:

Guest gamedogs

bust open the kids squeeky toys get the squeeker out of it and put it in yer mouth and blow , imatate a rabbit in destress , if you but open a few of the kids toys you might even get a squeeker that sound like a hare , ok i have spent £25 on a squeeker but if you ask me the squeekers outa toys are just as good , you can squeek in a fox with a blade of grass if you got the know , one blade of grass place it inbetween your two thumbs and blow its as easy as that :yes:;)

Guest oldskool

i agree, a few different noises and calls can make all the diff. i can make a good rabbit sound with my hand but havent mastered anythin else. dale mate, if your the same i wud suggest lohmans predator call. 3 in one pack for £17, close range mid range and long range, all 3 are very effective. the acme ones are about £10 just for one call.