cleaning cz 17 hmr

hi,can anone advise on cleaning or not cleaning the barrel, rifle zeroed at 100 yards shooting 1/2'' groups then started firing to left of bull but still grouping 1/2'', slight wind but nothing to worry about, by the way new rifle 150 rounds through it and not been cleaned, any ideas or help be appreciated.

give it a good clean now, with a bronze brush to start, to clean the crap out. then hoppes powder solvent, patch out till clean

maybe need a lilttle copper remover to and let it soak for a few hour's, patch will come out blue if using a copper remover with ammonia, clean with a dry patch to get rid off all residue, then slight oil to store gun until next time,

i find my rifle opens up the groups after a good clean slightly, this is the way i do it....

due to the speed the little pill is doing copper fouling will need to be taken care off, at intervals when you see accuracy droping off,

you will find that the accuracy goes a little after cleaning, and may take a few shots to settle in sometimes mine takes about 20 after a good clean to settle down,

you have to keep any rifle barrel in tip top condition, not cleaning is plain mad, then build up of fouling, dirt will be so bad that that accuracy may never return once a point is passed, so why take that risk?

http://www.varmintal.com/17hmr.htm you may find this helpfull...........

give it a good clean now, with a bronze brush to start, to clean the crap out. then hoppes powder solvent, patch out till clean

maybe need a lilttle copper remover to and let it soak for a few hour's, patch will come out blue if using a copper remover with ammonia, clean with a dry patch to get rid off all residue, then slight oil to store gun until next time,

i find my rifle opens up the groups after a good clean slightly, this is the way i do it....

due to the speed the little pill is doing copper fouling will need to be taken care off, at intervals when you see accuracy droping off,

Couldn't have said it any better :thumbs: 150 from new says to me I would appreciate a clean!! :thumbs::thumbs: