the time has come

hi i think it s time to take my old lurcher the the vet to be put to sleep she has not eating for 6 day . a part from little bits of chicken and some . she is 15 so i dont thinks she has had a bad life dont want to do it tommorow as it it is her birthday . we no it was comeing but it is still shit :angry::angry::angry:

Guest blackntan
hi i think it s time to take my old lurcher the the vet to be put to sleep she has not eating for 6 day . a part from little bits of chicken and some . she is 15 so i dont thinks she has had a bad life dont want to do it tommorow as it it is her birthday . we no it was comeing but it is still shit :angry::angry::angry:
been there mate all the best BnT :(

Just have one more day, give her all the comforts that she could want. Feed her whatever might make her happy.

And go with her at the end. Stay till it's over. Give her that one last thing, don't let her go alone.

The vet might even come to your house if you ask, it does make things so much easier for the dog and for your family.

15 is a very good age. It's never an easy thing to do no matter how old they are tho.

Sorry to hear that. Never an easy decision to have to make, but you're doing the right thing for her.

Let her have her birthday and spoil her rotten, give her what she wants and treat her like a queen.

Take care,

All the best,

Shell