Minkhound pics

Guest Leveller

Guest Leveller

had a cracking day out with the hounds, met at the pub for eleven and had a lovely big feed up before we left then a short drive to the river in search of rats. Hounds were taken upstream for a little bit then they drew some ditches and came back on themselves and made their way downstream.

" Wind him "

vrx943.jpg

We found him

vrx9aw.jpg

and he gave a good hunt running up and down the bank Then the dirty big black rat went up a drain and hounds were marking out in the field all along the drain.

vrx9hl.jpg

vrx9jl.jpg

So it was time to for the little fella's to do their stuff

vrx9ol.jpg

the terrier was entered and he pushed on all the way up the tube and bolted the rat out in the field where he was accounted for, so that's one less rat on the river bank :D

Have been sat on computer reading all the old threads wishing the summer away, looking forward to next season. Summer is always such a boring prospect!! except that is for RAT Hunting! Haven't been for years but remember my dad taking me down to somerset each year when me and my bro were little. Being in Lincs we don't have many meets near us, think the nearest is teh 4 counties? anybody know how to find out a list of meets?

Cheers

Greg's pack is great. I have only had the opportunity to see photos when he has been here visiting. Richard has quite a nice pack of Beagles too. He is coming over to this side of the pond to judge a

terrier trial for us in August. It is always good to visit with he and Sara.

Pumper

Ive been with the rat hounds in lincolnshire

cant remember were but it was a good day, only on small fen dykes.

i will try and find out more ifo

Thanks mate, appreciate it, can you remember with which pack? Been once when I was younger with a pack that mate at a cider pub?! Think it was Gainsborough way on but not sure, I know couple of years ago a different pack came just north of Lincoln but I didn't hear very good reports?

Pumper

Ive been with the rat hounds in lincolnshire

cant remember were but it was a good day, only on small fen dykes.

i will try and find out more ifo

Thanks mate, appreciate it, can you remember with which pack? Been once when I was younger with a pack that mate at a cider pub?! Think it was Gainsborough way on but not sure, I know couple of years ago a different pack came just north of Lincoln but I didn't hear very good reports?

The pubs called the Brandy Wharf, between Gainsborough and Market Rasen, there are a couple of rat packs around Lincolnshire including our own. :good::D