ive got a terrier box for swap, i'm after a small dog cage, the terrier box is one of wilky's off hear, i'v just screwed a canvass strap to it for carrying purposes, i would prefer this to be pick up only, vice/ versa :thumbs: jack

ive got a terrier box for swap, i'm after a small dog cage, the terrier box is one of wilky's off hear, i'v just screwed a canvass strap to it for carrying purposes, i would prefer this to be pick up only, vice/ versa :thumbs: jack
forgot to add leeds w.yorks :wallbash:
Sure someone will want that off ya mate , and if you have no joy , i got a dog cage here you can use . :thumbs:

was actually gonna give it away but if i can get a cage, why not, cheers for the offer buster :thumbs:

forgot to add leeds w.yorks :wallbash:

what the mesurement s mate if it will fit at the side of my double ill do a deal with you for my small dog cage.

if i remember right mine s the type with two doors im in leeds as well

Edited by gone bush
how much are these jacko mate? im after two

think i paid £35 for it, but wilky does dbls, trebs etc, just pm him jrt, hes from the bradford area so might be a bit far for you

cheers mate, me dad is going to make us two.. atb

h=16in, d=20, w=13 :thumbs:

h=16in, d=20, w=13 :thumbs:

pm sent