motorbikes

Guest young lampers

Guest young lampers

have any of you got any motorbikes if so wat are they?I have a honda 90 (classic) and a gasgas 321(trailbike) TY 175 (old trailsbike) and a minimoto cheers any replys would be appreciated

I have a kx 125 and sitting here sore as f**k stiff as a board after being out yestarday to a track you may no blencow came ov 3 times no broken bones there was 40 bikes there do a fair bit in summer any practice tracks where you live and what they called.......

Guest young lampers
I have a kx 125 and sitting here sore as f**k stiff as a board after being out yestarday to a track you may no blencow came ov 3 times no broken bones there was 40 bikes there do a fair bit in summer any practice tracks where you live and what they called.......

ano the feeling i was doing some section the other day and bit off more than i could chew and come off the back three times but didnt do any damage,theres charltons near guisbrough but thats more for trails and i think there is one just out of yarm :good:

LOL Know what you mean about pulling your arms off.Was doing some grassland management last year and riding a quad for 8 hrs and more a day over some rough terrain chain harrowing etc sure took its toll on the shoulders.Had a yamaha DT 125 and a benelli in my younger days.

Ruby

BMW GS 1200 (Mcgregor Boreman Long way round)

Ducati 916 (track day)

Yamaha FS1E popsical purple the first road bike I ever owned and I still have it :D

Had too many trials bike to list, I used to ride nationals in the eighties and early 90's. My son was a sponsered rider at school boy level for fantic.

And finaly My daughters Boyfriend will win the British Supersport title this year, only three rounds gone but he is in a hell of a position especially considering two rounds were wet.

Roache