f*****g pissed me off...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of those toss pots approach me and tried to get me to sign up for that shite. Not only is that bad enough but i was in full shooting regalia : gun, dog, decoys the lot. Once i told him where his time was wasted on me he tried to persuade me that all blood sports are "barbaric"...Utter bull shit was my reply. When are these people gunna give this shit up and resign to failure?

Guest hyperion
But no matter what we do, it aint going to get rid of the ban. We know that now so why dont we just make life miserbale for them.... They have for us!

the best way to make them miserable is to be polite and just carry on as if nothing had ever happend!

dont get me wrong ill fight them tooth and nail till the end but there are better ways to do it than being abusive!

if you want to win you got to box clever!

why swear at people or throw rocks and punches when you can just prove them wrong laugh in their face and walk away?

cheers

hyperion

...and away we go again...well the fox Hunts with horse and hound go on and the fox still dies...difference is I get a call, they tell me hunt days and how many fox they want and I go and shoot some fox..the hunt people then make a very unpleasant mess of them, stick all the bits in a sack and go for a walk round the fields with them.....so that ban was all very worth while!! :thumbs:

That's the way to proverbially raise 2 fingers!!! :thumbs:

Guest hyperion
...and away we go again...well the fox Hunts with horse and hound go on and the fox still dies...difference is I get a call, they tell me hunt days and how many fox they want and I go and shoot some fox..the hunt people then make a very unpleasant mess of them, stick all the bits in a sack and go for a walk round the fields with them.....so that ban was all very worth while!! :thumbs:

That's the way to proverbially raise 2 fingers!!! :thumbs:

aye!

silly fools in ivory towers telling the people who shovel mud how best to shovel mud!

This thread is probably more activity than the League Of Approved Cock Suckers have had since the "ban" came in.

They're losing support. Their big campaign to ban hunting was a success, as far as the layman is concerned, and now that Joe Public sees it as mission accomplished they see the league as defunct and have stopped sending them money.

Basically we continue as normal and only your die hard hippy gives a f**k anymore.

Replying to these generic emails is a waste of time. You just end up with your email being splashed all over their sites in a bid to wind up other hippies into 'action'

F**k em. Despite everything they lost and they know it. They relied on British politics to save the fox and in the ultimate irony more are being killed than ever before. I'd imagine their festive nut roast has a very soar taste this weekend.

Tally ho! :)

Guest hyperion
This thread is probably more activity than the League Of Approved Cock Suckers have had since the "ban" came in.

They're losing support. Their big campaign to ban hunting was a success, as far as the layman is concerned, and now that Joe Public sees it as mission accomplished they see the league as defunct and have stopped sending them money.

Basically we continue as normal and only your die hard hippy gives a f**k anymore.

Replying to these generic emails is a waste of time. You just end up with your email being splashed all over their sites in a bid to wind up other hippies into 'action'

F**k em. Despite everything they lost and they know it. They relied on British politics to save the fox and in the ultimate irony more are being killed than ever before. I'd imagine their festive nut roast has a very soar taste this weekend.

Tally ho! :)

what gets me is it never was about animal welfare but about buying votes!

since the ban there are more foxes and more foxes starving cos they cant find food!