f*****g pissed me off...

This is an email I just got from 'the league against cruel sports'. Apparently i am signed up. Whoever has done this is a f*****g looser :haha: It wont be anyone off here unless some anti has got my email adress! Anyway, thought you guys might enjoy to laugh at this peice of shit. I found it at the bottom of my inbox a minute ago. If anyone knows how i can unsubscribe to this i would be grateful. And somehow i have 'supported it' ffs. Is it just an email which they send to random people??? Hope you have a laugh at this.... ATB Will.f11 and happy hunting, f**k THE BAN

Dear friend,

Thank you for your support this past year. Together we have campaigned to end animal cruelty in the name of 'sport.'

It was through support from people like you that we achieved the ban on hunting animals with dogs and since then we have made a great deal of progress in ensuring hunters obey the law. Until all illegal hunting stops we will never cease campaigning. With your help we are able to gather evidence of cruelty to animals inflicted by unlawful hunters. We can then use this evidence to work with the police to ensure these criminals are brought to justice.

As the end of the year approaches, I would like to tell you why Christmas is a very important time for our campaigns to protect animals.

The threat to foxes and deer from illegal hunting will be greater over the festive period. We must ensure that we are ready to expose this by having teams in key locations to uncover animal abuse. The law is on our side and the sooner the hunters are resigned to the history books the better.

Great numbers of pheasants and partridges will be shot for 'fun', most having suffered all of their short lives confined in wire mesh cages where they can barely move. We believe the public should know that these animals are bred to be wasted for the 'entertainment' of a minority.

Greyhounds will continue to get injured and put down as unsuspecting members of the public 'go to the dogs' for a bit of fun, unwittingly funding an industry that wastes thousands of dogs' lives each year. We will continue to lobby the government to improve welfare standards for greyhounds.

Overseas, bulls will be tortured and killed for the amusement of a few. Can we claim to be a caring society while this goes on? By raising awareness of the true barbaric nature of bullfighting and by lobbying politicians we aim to bring this slaughter to an end.

This is why we need to work even harder at this time of year to stop animal abuse in 'sport'.

Will you help stop cruelty to animals this Christmas? Whether you can give a single donation or want to set up a regular gift we really appreciate whatever you can give. Go to our website to make a donation and to find out what your gift could do.

On behalf of the League and the animals who rely on you, thank you and have a great Christmas and peaceful New Year.

Katherine Clements

Campaigner

PS: If you are unable to donate at this time please keep supporting us in whatever way you can.

Find out more about our campaigns.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hpool_hunter
I put this back : DO NOT SUPPORT THIS SHIT BAN AND I PERSONNALLY AM A FERRETER, FOX HUNTER, HARE COURSER AND SHOOTER, SO f**k YOU AND f**k THE BAN YOU ANTI HUNTING c**ts!

dont lie :D:clapper: , you mailed me trying to convert me , as i told you before FECK OFF :D ... :D:D:D

Edited by hpool_hunter
Guest hpool_hunter
I put this back : DO NOT SUPPORT THIS SHIT BAN AND I PERSONNALLY AM A FERRETER, FOX HUNTER, HARE COURSER AND SHOOTER, SO f**k YOU AND f**k THE BAN YOU ANTI HUNTING c**ts!

dont lie :D:clapper: , you mailed me trying to convert me , as i told you before FECK OFF :D ... :D:D:D

a hp you had some crazy ex girl on here other week saying shite about you ;) did you see the post mate

i did mate , daughters mum , hacked everything of mine , to do with net , needless to say i changed all my passwords ect , i didnt even get to see my daughter over xmas , her prezzies still wrapped up at mine , off me and my family , heartless bitch she is . solicitor job i think , but thats another story ;)

Guest hyperion

ive got a mate of mine who keeps racing greyhound and every waking hour that shes not either working or at the track shes out either raising money for the retired greyhound trust or helping to rehome ex racers!

and the bit at the end shows their true colours, the dont really care about the animals or who supports them all their after is money!

i bet ms clements still chowed down on a nice roast turkey on christmas day!

and even if she didnt does she not understand that the carrots and sprouts she had for lunch also had to die so she could enjoy eating them?

cheers

hyperion

Guest hyperion
I see your point H ;)

really is no point swearing at them to be honest as it just gives them more fuel for the fires!, much better to explaine to them that we live in the real world where things have to die if we want to live, not in some dream land planet bambi where nothing ever gets killed!

ill never forget the look on my mates girlfriends face last year (she was a vegan!) that plants comuneicate with each other with pheramones and in some sense do feel pain and that each time she took a breath her body was killing billions of bacteria! she was down the pub the other week on steak night tucking into some medium rare! :clapper:

cheers

hyperion

Edited by hyperion
I see your point H ;)

really is no point swearing at them to be honest as it just gives them more fuel for the fires!, much better to explaine to them that we live in the real world where things have to die if we want to live, not in some dream land planet bambi where nothing ever gets killed!

ill never forget the look on my mates girlfriends face last year (she was a vegan!) that plants comuneicate with each other with pheramones and in some sense do feel pain and that each time she took a breath her body was killing billions of bacteria! she was down the pub the other week on steak night tucking into some medium rare! :clapper:

cheers

hyperion

I agree with you , to be honest i wouldnt have bothered replying to it , just bin it Will i get stuff from time to time & i have never signed up to anyone its probably just one of these automated emails they send to thousands each time, random emails , in the hope you will part with some money

I think thats an excellent reply. :clapper:

I think that reply, and some of the following comments, are just adding fuel to the fire for the antis, who claim that people who hunt are foul-mouthed, illiterate louts.

Personally I would treat the antis with the contempt they deserve, and not give them the satisfaction of thinking that you have sunk to their level...