87 members have voted

1. 1. favourite

• roe
    • red
    • fallow
    • sika
    • chinese water deer
    • mutjac

only one for me ,a fallow stag that stands its ground ,i just love listening to the the owners of the so called killing machines say well he never turned away like that before , or ,there must be something wrong with him ,or the best is when they just put there dog back on the lead and say feck all. :yes:

iv done loads of all bar chinese..there all good in there own write alot depends on the ground you run them on sika are not agresive to dogs muntys are good sport as are roe but you cant beat reds they go like f**k and what they cant jump they go threw as will fallow..

• 1 month later...
only one for me ,a fallow stag that stands its ground ,i just love listening to the the owners of the so called killing machines say well he never turned away like that before , or ,there must be something wrong with him ,or the best is when they just put there dog back on the lead and say feck all. :yes:

My lurcher had right good rumble on a stag the once in a farm yard it was throwing the dog all over the place cut his back open i thought iwas gona get my collar felt :no: