87 members have voted

1. 1. favourite

• roe
    • red
    • fallow
    • sika
    • chinese water deer
    • mutjac

yuer a dreamer mate honestly saw roe doing forty plus and saw some dogs not even putting a bend in , caut muntys good sport and no big deal, but quick and nippy,chased pronhorn and they go up to fifty and can keep it going for a long time , caut fallow who were not much sport dogs spun them over

yuer a dreamer mate honestly saw roe doing forty plus and saw some dogs not even putting a bend in , caut muntys good sport and no big deal, but quick and nippy,chased pronhorn and they go up to fifty and can keep it going for a long time , caut fallow who were not much sport dogs spun them over

ok mate if you think that thats up to ypu ive only done a couple of roe at night and i didnt think the were anything special but but each to there own i suppose i think they are good daytime :victory:

Edited by ferret boy charlie
please put your reason i like daytime muntjac coz it take a good dog to catch them and once the dog connects they put up a bit of a fight :gunsmilie::boxing::boxing::boxing:
Well it has to be munty for me as it's the only Deer iv had.... (so far),,

Heard alot about sika being aggressive toward's the dog's so it would be nice to see Pre-ban

As munty putting up a fight well....

A little place near were i live they are easy to take than it is to take rabbit..

More or less every bramble hold's them

and even the buck's dont put that much of a fight up with a good neck hold...

But saying that Hunt4life on here nearly lost a Good deer dog pre-ban on a munty buck one night we was out

( But ill let him tell that story ) ...

Atb T 7

(Ill get some pic's up of a munty's fang's and head piece)

Edited by tiny 7
Guest lurcherboy2008

you say pre ban so you mean with dogs? its only ever been legal daytime anyways i think :icon_redface: roe were my favourite havent botherd since the ban but theyre the easyest to find and put up a decent run sometimes can easily outrun and outsmart a dog but any deer doggable would suit me its not just about the run its about the pan aswell