Greetings from Lincolnshire

:victory: Hi everyone, my names Joe, I live near Spalding in Lincolnshire. My family have always kept Lurchers, Terriers and Ferrets.

My dad had a bitch called Kizzy, a superb coursing dog and all rounder and winner of the first East of England coursing club competition, she was a great bitch.

He had another bitch called Polly from Brian Plummer, she was granddaughter of Merab and looked almost the double of her, a very intelligent bitch and a class A Ferreting dog. We've had a number of Plummer Terriers over the years, all excellent workers. I love most dog breeds, especially Bull breeds, i keep a few Olde English Bulldogs, not the most athletic dogs in the world but an attempt at trying to breed healthy Bulldogs. Cheers everyone.

Fenland Bulldogs

The Olde Bull Inn, Bulldog history board

post-27922-1229435647.jpeg

Edited by Fenland Joe

:victory: Hi everyone, my names Joe, I live near Spalding in Lincolnshire. My family have always kept Lurchers, Terriers and Ferrets.

My dad had a bitch called Kizzy, a superb coursing dog and all rounder and winner of the first East of England coursing club competition, she was a great bitch.

He had another bitch called Polly from Brian Plummer, she was granddaughter of Merab and looked almost the double of her, a very intelligent bitch and a class A Ferreting dog. We've had a number of Plummer Terriers over the years, all excellent workers. I love most dog breeds, especially Bull breeds, i keep a few Olde English Bulldogs, not the most athletic dogs in the world but an attempt at trying to breed healthy Bulldogs. Cheers everyone.

Fenland Bulldogs

welcome to thl

Fenland Bulldogs

Hello there, My dad is from Boston, I have a lot of family living in Spaldin, Where are you from?

Fenland Bulldogs

welcome to thl

Cheers Rick

Fenland Bulldogs

Hello there, My dad is from Boston, I have a lot of family living in Spaldin, Where are you from?

I live in Gedney, nr Longsutton. I was born in Boston, small world!