few fone calls

jazz_11

well i got permission on land by me which is not the best as there is no rabbits. well after my dad not being very well i had to phone the farms insted of go round and visit. well i phoned a few and one very close to me, walking distance in fact and she said possibly with the ferrets. so she is phoning me back tomorrow.

i then went on to phone another and he said he got someone controlling the pests BUT can you shoot rats. well i said yes and i scored a new permission. i then carried on phoning and managed to get another one again only a 5 min drive away and he said he has got plenty of rabbits but he cant see the holes so hopefully me and luke are going round there tomoz.

i have also provisionally got permission on a friends farm and hopefully he will put me in touch with otehr farms in teh area.

so afterall not a bad day i was cheesed off because my dad wasnt well but it turned out a good result in the end.

cheers

jazz

was out today with old real tree(karl) with the ferrets on one of my new farms wasnt a good day too much cover but we are going to have a good day with the rifles. plenty of rabbits squirrels and birds but you need to catch them at the right time. i also got the go ahead from another farm about ferreting so all in all i have 4 deffinate farms and proberbly another one to come.. will probs only use 3 of them as the one i have which is a dairy farm is no good.

cheers

jazz

Edited by jazz_11