See you all next season

Guest Dillon

Guest Dillon

Maybe its because i have give up the smoking, not sure, but I seem to be losing my temper far too easy. :realmad:

I'm gonna f**k off for the summer and come back on in the winter when there isn't so much bollox and bullshit being talked, I can see what its turning into, its gonna be even worse when the schools are on holiday. :whistle: :rolleyes:

There seems to be more people going out now killing cubs and pregnant foxes than the whole of last season.

they just don't get it do they. ITS THE END OF THE SEASON YOU BELLENDS :angry:

If you have to because farmers and keepers want you too then do, I genuuinely dont have a problem, It simply has to be done, I do it myself if I have to, but come on lads not just for the craic, there are always going to be knobs doing it and thats partly the reason why they get f**k all in winter because they kill all their sport.

There are plenty of good lads on here, but twenty times as many idiots.

To all the genuine boys, You know who you are, The North east crew, the welsh boys ( North and South), the Irish contingency and the Best of British (including the white rose muppets :D;) ) good luck to ya, to all the kids and knobs you need to f*****g grow up, and to the two pricks that PM'd me I wont mention who you are but if you see me at a show or anything through the summer come and say the same if you have the bottle and we can have a little chat ;) .

Thats me done,

these sites always get worse when the season winds up, i think its called O.S.A.D (Out of Season Affective Disorder) so next time you're partner's having a pop you can tell them you've got a proper medical condition...... :whistle: :good:

Guest midnight_runner
Maybe its because i have give up the smoking, not sure, but I seem to be losing my temper far too easy. :realmad:

I'm gonna f**k off for the summer and come back on in the winter when there isn't so much bollox and bullshit being talked, I can see what its turning into, its gonna be even worse when the schools are on holiday. :whistle: :rolleyes:

There seems to be more people going out now killing cubs and pregnant foxes than the whole of last season.

If you have to because farmers and keepers want you too then do, I genuuinely dont have a problem, It simply has to be done, I do it myself if I have to, but come on lads not just for the craic, there are always going to be knobs doing it and thats partly the reason why they get f**k all in winter because they kill all their sport.

To all the genuine boys, You know who you are, The North east crew, the welsh boys ( North and South), the Irish contingency and the Best of British (including the white rose muppets :D;) ) good luck to ya, to all the kids and knobs you need to f*****g grow up, and to the two pricks that PM'd me I wont mention who you are but if you see me at a show or anything through the summer come and say the same if you have the bottle and we can have a little chat ;) .

Thats me done,

well said [bANNED TEXT] couldnt have said it better my self :good::good:

Thats me done,

Ditto mate never been one for cubs myself always thought next years sport was being killed and to be honest theirs no pleasure in killing cubs!

Only my opinion mind.

Well said mate, there's absolutely no sport in killing cubs for the sake of it and absolutely no test to a working terrier.

And me being a White Rose muppet agreeing with a jellied eel peeler, what's the world coming to, enjoy that book. ;)

Guest Dillon
Well said mate, there's absolutely no sport in killing cubs for the sake of it and absolutely no test to a working terrier.

And me being a White Rose muppet agreeing with a jellied eel peeler, what's the world coming to, enjoy that book. ;)

Before i go Wilky mate, I am only an imported southerner, land of the red rose is running through my veins.

All the best ;)

Before i go Wilky mate, I am only an imported southerner, land of the red rose is running through my veins.

All the best ;)

RED ROSE COUNTRY !!! :(:( Isn't that were they have 'THOSPITALS' and 'THOT POTS' ??? :D:D

Used to go coursing with some Lancashire lads and they were great crack !! Used to be forever saying ''Over THEEREE'' and ''HOW FUUURRR'' Only us white rose boys speak PROPER :laugh::laugh:

All the best Tommy ;);)

Guest HAWKEYE

DILLON,,,CAN SEE YOUR PERSPECTIVE BUT RECECENTLY THERE HAS BEEN A FURORE OF GENUINE LADS WHO ARENT POSTING REGULAR,,,,AND ITS GUYS LIKE YOURSELF WHO ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP THOSE WHO WOULD TAKE OVER WITH THEIR MORONITY AT BAY...DONT BE A STRANGER