• 4 weeks later...
cheers mate DM :)

canada geese is great eating. older ones can be tough as they can fly round the world 3 or 4 times. get a young one they are delicous.

yeah canada is great. just as good as any other goose

i think he means is it ok because its been frozen with the guts intact rather than are canada geese in general ok to eat

You guys are eating my countrymen?? :(

:laugh: Now I wonder what they would taste like, never thought of it before although I spent my life watching them in the Canadian sky.

DM did you give it a try then - what was it like?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, i always eat canadian geese i kill it, my mrs cooks it and we both eat it. only tried it roasted but it tastes great. its like beef but net chewy if you know what i mean. along with all the garnish as a sunday dinner. i've never frozen them though. i hang them for 3 days by there head as i do with pheasants. there about £15 for a joint half the size of the ones i shoot, but its not about the money as it tastes better to kill it, cook it and eat it yourselves. as it is with everything else you put time and effort into such as growing your own veg and owning your own free range hens as i do the eggs just taste so much better.