Wanting to learn!!!!

hi my name is james and im 18. i am a farrier apprentice working in newmarket. love working dogs and ferrets and the odd bit shooting. i have been lucky in life meet few olds boys to help me get started in country pursuits with the ferrets luchers n terriers.. i have now moved to newmarket and would really like to meet other lads that want to pass on their experience and knowledge to the next generation (me). really keen and determined lad. want meet genuine working dog people. not chavs that just want smash there dogs up n be macho, i want to learn!!.. learn how to work dogs prperly and with the great respect they deserve.. can any one help??

kind regerds

james

Edited by moocherboi

Guest blackntan
hi my name is james and im 18. i am a farrier apprentice working in newmarket. love working dogs and ferrets and the odd bit shooting. i have been lucky in life meet few olds boys to help me get started in country pursuits with the ferrets luchers n terriers.. i have now moved to newmarket and would really like to meet other lads that want to pass on their experience and knowledge to the next generation (me). really keen and determined lad. want meet genuine working dog people. not chavs that just want smash there dogs up n be macho, i want to learn!!.. learn how to work dogs prperly and with the great respect they deserve.. can any one help??

kind regerds

james

JAMES LOADS OF THE JOCKS RUN DOGS IN AROUND NEWMARKET AND GET OUT TO A FEW HUNT MEETS AS AN APP FARRIER YOU ARE IN A GOOD POSITION TO GET PERMISION ;)

kind regerds

james

JAMES LOADS OF THE JOCKS RUN DOGS IN AROUND NEWMARKET AND GET OUT TO A FEW HUNT MEETS AS AN APP FARRIER YOU ARE IN A GOOD POSITION TO GET PERMISION ;)

yer the jockey's are ok but some them really cocky n aragant but i know few. i starting to get permission but just for ferreting but hopefully after while they will trust me, (no reason while shouldnt) so i can work dogs up there too.

Guest blackntan

kind regerds

james

yer the jockey's are ok but some them really cocky n aragant but i know few. i starting to get permission but just for ferreting but hopefully after while they will trust me, (no reason while shouldnt) so i can work dogs up there too.

jump lads are a bit more sociable as you progress in your job james , you will see they will take you a bit more serious , , there is nothing worse for a trainer than rabbits digging on the gallops , try asking the head lads at the stables , once you get your name in , you'll be demand , i think

kind regerds

james

jump lads are a bit more sociable as you progress in your job james , you will see they will take you a bit more serious , , there is nothing worse for a trainer than rabbits digging on the gallops , try asking the head lads at the stables , once you get your name in , you'll be demand , i think

yer i do flat horses. clive brittans, marco boutti are jus few yards im in. they dnt reli have many rabbits round theres. but its ok.. something will come along.