russell bitch

as above,18mts old,seen about 15 on top and flying in,bolted a big dog fox(by accident)seen other quarry in block ends,good with stock,good in kennell,the reason for sale is once she takes a line she dosent want to stop and is fuc...breaking me,this bitch should do well on foxs and other quarry,small spanable,foxing type,all white and has been hunted with hounds on a regular basis,i cant up load pics for some poxy reason,

based in s/wales,price £200 ono...cheap for a bitch thats doing what shes doing...thanks for reading :bye:

as above,18mts old,seen about 15 on top and flying in,bolted a big dog fox(by accident)seen other quarry in block ends,good with stock,good in kennell,the reason for sale is once she takes a line she dosent want to stop and is fuc...breaking me,this bitch should do well on foxs and other quarry,small spanable,foxing type,all white and has been hunted with hounds on a regular basis,i cant up load pics for some poxy reason,

based in s/wales,price £200 ono...cheap for a bitch thats doing what shes doing...thanks for reading :bye:

put pics up intrested mate

any chance of some pics pm me i will give you my mobile number if you can do pics that way cheers

you still got her & were you in s/wales

keep it on a lead, sounds a promising bitch
some of the places we hunt are almost impossible to walk let alone keep a pair of pulling little pair of twa..s on leads,ha the joys of terrier work :)