rspca house raid lurchers taken

just wondering if anyone knows of the lads who have been raided today,from lancaster its been on the news but they tell you feck all unless its beneficial to the rspca scumbags,as far as can gather the lad was raided this morning and lurchers and rabbit carcasses were seized,jesus christ my blood is boiling as i write this,weve got drug dealers,muggers,rapists,smackheads and god knows what else,yet the police find time to raid people like this,i hope come the next general election everyone off this site vote tories,wherever you may live,its the only way to stop these arseholes and get the ban lifted anyway il get off my soapbox now,and if anyone knows the lad or he might even be a member on here,if so i hope to god you get your dogs back off them muppets :angry:

Edited by craigyboy

Easy target, took them long enough to get off their ar5es when there was a field full of starving & half dead horses. I'm involved in dog rescue as well as Doglost & the RSPCA arnt that well thought of. Never there when you need them & spend too much time & money advertising what they supposedly do.

IF the dogs are been mistreated then fair dues, I doubt they will be though, probably got better living quarters & food than a lot of dogs they cant/wont do anything about.

a friend of mine got raided a wial back by the rspca they tuck lurches an terriers he got every 1 of them back yes they are all grafters and all well marked up but all dog were well fed good kenneling and all had proper care when needed after a good days hunting

Easy target, took them long enough to get off their ar5es when there was a field full of starving & half dead horses. I'm involved in dog rescue as well as Doglost & the RSPCA arnt that well thought of. Never there when you need them & spend too much time & money advertising what they supposedly do.

IF the dogs are been mistreated then fair dues, I doubt they will be though, probably got better living quarters & food than a lot of dogs they cant/wont do anything about.

the dogs looked fine to me mate,the rspca are scumbags,they like nothing better than putting working dogs to sleep :feck:

just wondering if anyone knows of the lads who have been raided today,from lancaster its been on the news but they tell you feck all unless its beneficial to the rspca scumbags,as far as can gather the lad was raided this morning and lurchers and rabbit carcasses were seized,jesus christ my blood is boiling as i write this,weve got drug dealers,muggers,rapists,smackheads and god knows what else,yet the police find time to raid people like this,i hope come the next general election everyone off this site vote tories,wherever you may live,its the only way to stop these arseholes and get the ban lifted anyway il get off my soapbox now,and if anyone knows the lad or he might even be a member on here,if so i hope to god you get your dogs back off them muppets :angry:

wish i could vote ! but dont have the right to ! or i would vote for labour out , but saying that it dont matter whos in they still wont do owt for the working class :wallbash:

I AM A DROP OF RAIN !

i hope the lad gets his dogs back its sad that the RSPCA can be so petty :angry:

Just looked at the newsreport on it and it said it was after a tip of about illegal coursing: yet it said they seized rabbits, (not hares). Unbelievable! Get the lad to contact Clive Rees: and fast before the b*****ds destroy, castrate or rehome his dogs!

Guest miller1989

well i know the fkin feeling,last week we were out having a mooch when a bloke walked past looked a bit strange was looking back at us and of course we had the spade :wallbash: thought nowt of it then 2weeks later when we jus got in from digging! bang bang bang the police with a fukin warrent took the terrier away hadnt even got him cleaned up so amagine what he looked like! anyway cut a long story short they got fuk all on us for the 3rd time"silly c u n t s" but on bail for 8 weeks they brought the terrier back with steriods etc from vet and trying to do us for cruelty to animals! theyve got nothing but got to keep my head down! so rabbit hunter this i why i dont put pics up mate! hope he gets the dogs back scum bag c u n t s wana get all the druggys etc pure wankers!

EDIT lol and the kunt that seen us walking with a fukin spade was pc fukin brownie face looked familiar to use but cudnt put 2 and 2 together when hadnt been to cop shop for a bit PURE TO55ERS!

Edited by miller1989

the RSPCA's adverts F*** me of the most them there cuddling puppies and kittens and that! but really all they do is put good dogs down for doing nout they are liying little C***s like. every bad thing they do never gets reported! EVER! it really annoys me as you can tell that they think were being cruel to lurchers and other types of dogs when they do alot worse! We need to do something about this guys.....

Steve

going to add. over here ( come if you like you get pats on back for killing fox) i f****d up realy bad. some one saw me dogging a possum. once he gets them he isnt letting them go. thay were allllllll going off at me in papers and shit. but thay never thort of taking my dog off me. i still ahve him and am out with him for a fox or 2 on thursday. but seriously here is great. peopel are more than happy if youy take foxes hare, rabbits and rats. just dont get caught with the natives . apart from roo and say land owqer lets you do it lol :p because thay are in plague preportions..

you want to learn to play them at their own game ,phone the rspca up ,or the police ,[use a public phone ]and report that u have seen lampers or people using dogs with out permision give them some address to go to ,sutch as a old age pensinors house ,sit back and let them feck up a couple of times ,and they soon get a bit cautious ,instead of charging in.just like the boy who cried woolf. .

Edited by MY LAW

Not very nice for the poor oaps though :whistling: better off sending them round to a known paedo or some junky scumbags, someone who deserves a bit of attention :yes: I see your point though MY LAW and its a good idea in theory ;)