THREADS

Guest Eamon.Mc

Crux of the matter is there's a lot of people posting and

replying to topics on here and they don't actually hunt??

Who da fcuk wants to know if ya took ya dog out for a shit

today? Who da fcuk wants ta know what pup ya have that

sits on ya womans fanny? Fcuk sake it's depressing logging

on and reading some of the bullshite on here, ya need to

be real careful where ya walk in case ya step in it!

:clapper: :clapper: get it of your chest big fella :laugh:

Eamon you know as well as i do that the way it's been here for a long time,you go to the bother of taking pics and writing a post to get six replies saying well done mate....that's if you don't get snidey posts or pm's,

why bother.

So what do you want people to write mate why put pic's up if you not wanting anyone to comment on them you just been silly if you ask me lads :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

that's my point mickey,what else is there to say,nice one,good day out,blah,blah.....it gets repetitive.there's places to talk about dogs and hunting properly,i just happen to believe the internet isn't one of them.

don't take it to heart :thumbs:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with you mardy feckers what harm is it doing

people posting coments about peoples dogs and there

days out (nice dog,welldone) if people who do post

pics and there dig of the day dont like it thay wouldnt

keep posting them would thay. :censored::wallbash:

think you missed the point jeppi , comenting on someones day out is what people want and good posts of the lads out digging and working there dogs , i like all the posts like i.e plummer threads digging threads ,all the other threads that have a meaning ,or else the good posts get pushed down the pages and die off never to be seen again , i will give advice to any one that i think i can help and also learn from myself ,but when its my doggie chased a fluffy bunny down a hole and pricked its ear on the way home ......think this is what people are on about ,for these posts are not worth answering ,another one was the post that mrs keeps put up about here plummers ,was a brilliant post about there day out with the pups ,but took that much stick over the plummers they said they wont post on this site again ... as for a lot of good lads that used to put up good posts they dont any more , another thing i would like to say is ive known lads get abuse for the state of there dogs after a dig off people that are supposed to be in the same digging game , what im trying to say is there,s those that do it and they no the dangers of putting a terrier below ground and what the out come can be , and there,s those that pretend to be and probebly couldnt get a terrier out if they tried , so i think jeppi mate we are acctually on the same side on this one :tongue2:

Guest Eamon.Mc

I don't see anywhere on this thread where I have asked

about pics? I was simply stating a fact that with the season

in full swing there's not much in the way of informative

or interesting posts to read. There is a few but that's just

it, a FEW.

think you missed the point jeppi , comenting on someones day out is what people want and good posts of the lads out digging and working there dogs , i like all the posts like i.e plummer threads digging threads ,all the other threads that have a meaning ,or else the good posts get pushed down the pages and die off never to be seen again , i will give advice to any one that i think i can help and also learn from myself ,but when its my doggie chased a fluffy bunny down a hole and pricked its ear on the way home ......think this is what people are on about ,for these posts are not worth answering ,another one was the post that mrs keeps put up about here plummers ,was a brilliant post about there day out with the pups ,but took that much stick over the plummers they said they wont post on this site again ... as for a lot of good lads that used to put up good posts they dont any more , another thing i would like to say is ive known lads get abuse for the state of there dogs after a dig off people that are supposed to be in the same digging game , what im trying to say is there,s those that do it and they no the dangers of putting a terrier below ground and what the out come can be , and there,s those that pretend to be and probebly couldnt get a terrier out if they tried , so i think jeppi mate we are acctually on the same side on this one :tongue2:

:yes:

i see where your comeing from pal :D

I don't see anywhere on this thread where I have asked

about pics? I was simply stating a fact that with the season

in full swing there's not much in the way of informative

or interesting posts to read. There is a few but that's just

it, a FEW.

sorry for not having an earth dog mate to post pics of but there just is not enoght earths where i live to have a good earth dog & i dont drive so i cant drive to good sets to work with my dogs so i use them for what i can. i hope the same happens to you oneday so i can tell you not to use the forum becouse there is no fox to dig round your way. :wallbash:

I've noticed a lot of new members posting a lot of bullshit threads!

Do some of you actually keep terriers? Or do you just like to say

"Nice pup nice dog etc etc" There's so many meaningless threads

here with the season well underway it's unbelievable. All these new

members that are shouting about terrier work and wanting to see

pics don't seem to be posting topics about their digs and how they

work their dogs? Seems a bit strange. Puts some of us off posting?

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

I have noticed genuine terriermen put up good posts and pics and get little or no interest by others,whereas a post about a dogs dock being a little short or a dog shit in the back round of a pic run for days if not weeks,its hard to see the logic in it,on the other hand there are those who choose not to post pics which is there choice but contribute with there valued opinions on subjects and matters

I've noticed a lot of new members posting a lot of bullshit threads!

Do some of you actually keep terriers? Or do you just like to say

"Nice pup nice dog etc etc" There's so many meaningless threads

here with the season well underway it's unbelievable. All these new

members that are shouting about terrier work and wanting to see

pics don't seem to be posting topics about their digs and how they

work their dogs? Seems a bit strange. Puts some of us off posting?

As a new member I have tried to "fit in/ be polite" and posted pics of my WORKING TERRIERS in the apropriate thread.

Wouldn't want to to put you off posting.

Tony says you have one of these?????

www.justusdogs.com.au