THREADS

Guest Eamon.Mc

Crux of the matter is there's a lot of people posting and

replying to topics on here and they don't actually hunt??

Who da fcuk wants to know if ya took ya dog out for a shit

today? Who da fcuk wants ta know what pup ya have that

sits on ya womans fanny? Fcuk sake it's depressing logging

on and reading some of the bullshite on here, ya need to

be real careful where ya walk in case ya step in it!

well said..i totally agree

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miller1989

Well done rabbit hunter but ill think you find that he chewed his leader and what does it matter a piece of rope would do lets see what you have put some pictures up! someone always has a dig on here its pr icks like you! :thumbdown:

Guest mickyrichardson
FAO EAMON

Although i ain't ever owned a terrier i have had a lurcher in my company for about 19 year now i got brought on by my father and some very well known dog men sharing there knoledge with me and me been as keen as musturd when i was a young un lived on there every word they were hero's to me as when you love something with a passion like i do with fieldsports you will want to be a part of it 24/7 .....BUT ON TO YOUR THREAD YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY YOU DONT WANT CERTAIN PEOPLE POSTING AS THEY DON'T NO AS MUCH AS SOME PEOPLE ON HERE.

HAVE YOU NEVER STOPPED AND THOUGHT THIS MITE BE A 15yo KID WITH LITTLE KNOLEDGE OF WHATEVER THREAD IS UP AND JUST MAD KEEN TO NO IN'S AND OUT'S OF THINGS BUT THEN I SUPPOSE YOU LEARN'T WHAT YOU NO ALL BY YOURSELF :wallbash:

AND NO ONE FORCES ANYONE TO PUT PICTURES UP

Edited by mickyrichardson
Guest miller1989

have to agree with you to micky its the younger generation thats going to carry it on and if no one can teach them the way to go on hunting will be called god knows what!and the antis would have alot more to say!

Well done rabbit hunter but ill think you find that he chewed his leader and what does it matter a piece of rope would do lets see what you have put some pictures up! someone always has a dig on here its pr icks like you! :thumbdown:

I am highlighting what eammon is saying, its a working terrier section so there should be posts, replies of working dogs,pups being brought on etc., and you put that pic up, all i'm saying is putting a pic up of the dog tied to a spade doesn't prove anything, show us a couple of him working...The posts I put on here I try to be 'constructive' in, I don't ruin peoples threads by stirring shit or questioning peoples dogs...and as for showing some pics, I think it wise not to put dodgy ones on what is a public forum... :thumbdown:

Guest mickyrichardson

I am highlighting what eammon is saying, its a working terrier section so there should be posts, replies of working dogs,pups being brought on etc., and you put that pic up, all i'm saying is putting a pic up of the dog tied to a spade doesn't prove anything, show us a couple of him working...The posts I put on here I try to be 'constructive' in, I don't ruin peoples threads by stirring shit or questioning peoples dogs...and as for showing some pics, I think it wise not to put dodgy ones on what is a public forum... :thumbdown:

So a young terrier pup which is been taught or will be getting taught has no right on WORKING TERRIER SECTION stop been ridiculas mate if you don't wanna read it don't simple as that

i have 2 jrt i dont realy post on the terrier forum much becouse my dogs are just rabbit & rat dogs so dont do much diging but i still work my dogs & like other people on the forum i should be able to post without being told that just becouse i dont post pics i cant reply. there is also a lot of people that cant post pics for one reason or another.ps here is a pic of 1 of my jrt not the best but the only one i have resembling any hunting becouse i dont walk every where with a camra.

gallery_13066_1161_6195.jpg

hows that a sh*t pic but the dogs hunting lol what a pile of moeners. :clapper:

Edited by brock1
Guest miller1989

later ill put some pics up but im not showing anything but the terriers from saturday if it makes you happy,but its getting stupid now were all ment to get on here and also the kids they gota learn the right way!

think eamon is right in what he says ,a long time ago someone surgested that we have an earth dog section (for earth dogs only ) and a working terrier section for those who want to put pics up of there dog chasing a bunny or 2 about some cover , i do not have any arguments with people chasing bunnys with there dogs ,but it shouldnt be posted in the earth dog section . all the good posts seem to be going on off the irish lads (keep em coming lads ) but us on the other side of the water seem to think that a lot of people on here are not who they say they are and dont want to give to much away ,,,,,,,,but i agree with eamon sometimes its just not worth the time and effort going through and reading all the silly posts . and then when a good post go,s up there,s always someone who has to pick fault with something in the post ,ive worked terriers since i was 15 years old and sometimes it dosnt always go the way it was planned and can make the well experianced terrier man look silly ...please forgive me if im wrong but if its not worth posting then dont post it :unsure:

whats up with you mardy feckers what harm is it doing

people posting coments about peoples dogs and there

days out (nice dog,welldone) if people who do post

pics and there dig of the day dont like it thay wouldnt

keep posting them would thay. :censored::wallbash:

Edited by jeppi

:clapper: :clapper: get it of your chest big fella :laugh:

Eamon you know as well as i do that the way it's been here for a long time,you go to the bother of taking pics and writing a post to get six replies saying well done mate....that's if you don't get snidey posts or pm's,

why bother.

Guest mickyrichardson

:clapper: :clapper: get it of your chest big fella :laugh:

Eamon you know as well as i do that the way it's been here for a long time,you go to the bother of taking pics and writing a post to get six replies saying well done mate....that's if you don't get snidey posts or pm's,

why bother.

So what do you want people to write mate why put pic's up if you not wanting anyone to comment on them you just been silly if you ask me lads :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Not been funny but not everyone takes a camera with them for obvious reasons , they might also not want too attract too much attention to themselves as already been mentioned . I do know what you mean though ( nice dog / pup / hows it bred ) . this crack repetative .