• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

Angel was bred from?

That was nice and responsible of someone!

Do you know why Ken got rid of her?

Not trying to mess your sale up, but if you're selling dogs out of bitches that attack children and people then you should be upfront about it.

That bitch was dodgy as f**k with people, saw her twice and both times she was trouble.

this is why they want get rid so quick misses having a baby :wankerzo4:

noboy sells a top dog

who you calling a wanker all tell you,se why that little shite ken got rid it could,nt handle the bitch as for pup biteing children no fecking chance and yes its stock broken (will bring cows back live to hand :D:D ) only joking this will be a tool as far as bitch biting could,nt say i,ve had her in my house with my young one and would take her back anytime she was a pleasure to have in house :thumbs::thumbs:

Angel was bred from?

Not trying to mess your sale up, but if you're selling dogs out of bitches that attack children and people then you should be upfront about it.

That bitch was dodgy as f**k with people, saw her twice and both times she was trouble.

well i.ve had her for 4 years and she not attack any one she plays with all my kids thats whats happens when its got a good owner this time. so anyone can come and see her and see what she like first

the bitch angel was at my place twice and was no problem infact very friendly

Fair enough, she did snap at me though, and the judge at a show years ago, then Ken said she'd gone for his daughter so had to go.

But if she was ok with you. :victory:

Angel was bred from?

well i.ve had her for 4 years and she not attack any one she plays with all my kids thats whats happens when its got a good owner this time. so anyone can come and see her and see what she like first

the bitch angel was at my place twice and was no problem infact very friendly

Fair enough, she did snap at me though, and the judge at a show years ago, then Ken said she'd gone for his daughter so had to go.

But if she was ok with you. :victory:

i,ve judged lurchers for years and wish i had a pound for everyone that wants to bite my fecking hand off !!!! we all have bad days as for that ken guy wouldnt give him the steam off my shite

Edited by polecat