patterdale bitch

black patterdale bitch for sale, 12 months old has been to ground on a few earths but hasnt seen any action,has also been ratting a few times.lives outside and is quite ,stock broken and ok with chickens etc etc the dog is in north shropshire.......................the lad is over stocked and getting layed off from work at xmas so he needs to thin out a little

this is a genuine advert for a friend that dosnt have a pc and has no interest in having one!!!!!!!!! the dog is £150

................pm me and i will pass his mobile no. on....................jspat.jpg

Edited by woz

black patterdale bitch for sale, 12 months old has been to ground on a few earths but hasnt seen any action,has also been ratting a few times.lives outside and is quite ,stock broken and ok with chickens etc etc the dog is in north shropshire.......................the lad is over stocked and getting layed off from work at xmas so he needs to thin out a little

this is a genuine advert for a friend that dosnt have a pc and has no interest in having one!!!!!!!!! the dog is £150

there are no pics availible................pm me and i will pass his mobile no. on....................

GIVE YOU £50 QUID FOR HER :icon_redface:

there are no pics availible................pm me and i will pass his mobile no. on....................

GIVE YOU £50 QUID FOR HER :icon_redface:

:clapper::clapper::clapper: the dog was meant to be going to a lad off hear but as usual he has turned into a feckin dog dealing messer!!!!!..its a shame the dog stands every chance of being a very handy sort in the right hands....so im sorry earthy please dont be insulted if i decline your kind and ungenerous offer on behalf of my friend.. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

photo added of the dog jspat.jpg

Edited by woz
as iv said this really is a genuine advert for a friend............i dont normally sell dogs i guess thats why i have already got seven wafes and strays!!!!!
i have just offered you a deal on the phone mate i would take that lurcher pup off you :D:D:D:D:D:D

and the patterdale that woz has up hear is off a good strain of terrier the lad whos dog it is dont have shite

atb earthy