lurcher pups forsale £50 mansfield notts

Guest foxyjo.

I thought the same. :(

No one expects her to be on top form, but she does look....errrr......poor.

The pups look well enough, but the over all impression isn't great as the lass in the pic has plenty of time to paint her nails pretty colours, but no time to wash the yard down... It doesn't scream "My dogs come first" now does it?

And...£50??????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I'm not looking for a row, but your man's marketing is SHITE!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much to say on here, may be cos a can't be bothered to slag people off. unless a can say to thier face. If some people are that bothered about pictures of bitches that have just had a litter of pups, maybe they would be better off on a R.S.P.C.A sight?

Not that i know much about breedint but when i put my Mare in foal she was chunky and fat and after being in foal she lost all her fat and wieght!! there was nothing but skin and bone!! she put it all back on after it though!!!

Its because of all the nutrients and Milk that the babies take out of them!!

Lovely pups!! which ones are the bitches?? x

theres some idiot come on these sites!!

them 6 pups all look very healthy, bright eyed and sharp to me, and the bitch has done a good job getting them this far,

and yes the bitch does look thin but as has been said, having a strong litter does take its toll on a bitch, but look at her breeding(saluki x whip/grey) theres a good chance she,s gonna be lean at the best of times

and as for the price, well they are a bargain at 50quid

good luck finding homes fella

o and as for the comment about the painted fingernails, did it not occur to you it might be the lads young daughter holding them

cheersHF.

theres some idiot come on these sites!!

them 6 pups all look very healthy, bright eyed and sharp to me, and the bitch has done a good job getting them this far,

and yes the bitch does look thin but as has been said, having a strong litter does take its toll on a bitch, but look at her breeding(saluki x whip/grey) theres a good chance she,s gonna be lean at the best of times

and as for the price, well they are a bargain at 50quid

good luck finding homes fella

o and as for the comment about the painted fingernails, did it not occur to you it might be the lads young daughter holding them

cheersHF.

WELL SAID MATE NEVER SEEN A FAT SALUKI,,,, ITS DO GOODERS AGAIN HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE NICE PUPS MATE GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE OF EM

ATB EARTHY

hi all thanks for the nice replies :angry:

if you had read the post properley you would know,i do not own any of the pups dog, or bitch.

the bitch has only had the pups eight weeks ago,

so she won't of put the weight on yet,

i put the ad on for someone who does not have the internet,

i'm the girl in the pic thanks, it's not my job cleaning them out.

taking the advert off thanks again for all your posts :sick:

night_life14

Guest w.m.avian

WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS EVERY TIME SOME BODY PUTS A PIC OF A BITCH AFTER BROODING PUPS WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HER TO HAVE THE BUILD OF A LAB

IM SORRY MATE YOU HAVE TAKEN THE ADD OF I WOULD NOT LISTEN TO THE MINDLESS NOBODYS SLAGING THE BITCH OFF THER DOGS IF THEY HAVE ANY WILL BE USELASS AND NEVER HAD A LITTER SO THEY WILL NEVER KNOW THE AMOUNT OF ENERGY THE BICH PUTS IN TO A BROOD AND THEY TAKE MORE OUT THEN SHE HAS

went to see these pups last night and i am going back sat morn to pick up a fantastic little bitch. pups are well looked after in a heated kennel with plenty of food and water as is the mother! dont be put off by how cheap these pups are they are an absolute bargain!

i had a bit to do with rabbit bill and night life years back when i run dogs and i,ll say they were obsessed with diet and the fitness of a dog there dogs were always in tip top condition...just couldnt catch a cold :D .

nice priced pups.

Guest blue_boy
By the way, the kennels look good. Did anyone else notice that?

have a look at the skinny bitch it don't look like she been feeding pups she got no udders and another thing in the same pic look at the sh*t all over the runs floor :wallbash::doh:

hi all my first x collie grey just had a litter 9 weeks ago and she went under weight like hell was scared of losing her but the weight she put on once the pups had been weend off her was brilliant and theres nothing wrong with the price on them i have 7 pups priced the same for quick sales nice healthy looking pups hope they go to good homes

• 3 weeks later...
hi all my first x collie grey just had a litter 9 weeks ago and she went under weight like hell was scared of losing her but the weight she put on once the pups had been weend off her was brilliant and theres nothing wrong with the price on them i have 7 pups priced the same for quick sales nice healthy looking pups hope they go to good homes

Well hope your mate managed to find homes for all the pups night_life. I dint see a prob with any of it, obviously the bitch would lose weight after giving birth and feeding such strong pups.

ATB Jenet