Deerhound/Greyhound Bedlington/greyhound PUP

You say "Deerhound / Greyhound" pup.... then say "Deer/Grey- Beddy/Grey".. do you know EXACTLY how this pup is bred ???

Cheers.

Chill Winston.

I recon you may have to take a drop in price if you find a good home with not much £

all the best

You say "Deerhound / Greyhound" pup.... then say "Deer/Grey- Beddy/Grey".. do you know EXACTLY how this pup is bred ???

Cheers.

Chill Winston.

I recon you may have to take a drop in price if you find a good home with not much £

all the best

i think im going to mate.now new price of £160

Edited by beddlington/greyhound
For Sale

hi all. i recently bought this pup only this week i already have bedlington/greyhound which unfortunatly does not like or get on with him at all. i really dont want to sell him but im only doing what is best for him befor my beddy does any damage or causes any harm to him.

Deerhound/Greyhound, rought coated ,thorn colour,7 weeks old

both parents were seen by myself they were loevly dogs dam deerhound/greyhound sire bedlington greyhound both were working dogs.

im sure this will make a lovely working dog in the right hands

he is a cracking little dog full of life but im affraid he is going to have to go.

im prepaired to meet with anyone interested but please no time wasters

new price he really needs a new home now £160 this is a well worth it at this price and you would be giving a lovely dog a good home

come on all you dog lovers this little pup needs a new home needs to go this week.

For Sale

hi all. i recently bought this pup only this week i already have bedlington/greyhound which unfortunatly does not like or get on with him at all. i really dont want to sell him but im only doing what is best for him befor my beddy does any damage or causes any harm to him.

both parents were seen by myself they were loevly dogs dam deerhound/greyhound sire bedlington greyhound both were working dogs.

he is a cracking little dog full of life but im affraid he is going to have to go.

new price he really needs a new home now £160 this is a well worth it at this price and you would be giving a lovely dog a good home

come on all you dog lovers this little pup needs a new home needs to go this week.

NEW PICS

For Sale

NEW PICS

OPEN TO OFFERS NOW AND PREPAIRED TO MEET HALF WAY IF DISTANCE TO FAR

For Sale

NEW PICS

Edited by beddlington/greyhound
Where in devon are you mate only i live in devon to and had my dog stolen back along was wondering if you have seen him anywhere near you ?

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=72661

hi mate its a shame u dont live na leeds i would off had your pup off u it looks a lovey pup hope u find sum one for it gd luck mate

cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...