Out for a mooch with the pup. todays new pics

Just thought i would share a few pics, went on a mooch today as the sun came out and softened off the surface frost. Not much about apart from one long eared bunny which the old bitch had a good go at but shes past it now at nearly 9, not that she was ever a hare dog lol, good to get out with the young one anyway, letting him find his legs and get used to the fences and barbed wire, hes comming on well had a couple of bunnies on the lamp the other night with him, he should be onit after christmas with any luck.

p1010198wf3.jpg

p1010201xb0.jpg

p1010204bf9.jpg

p1010202en8.jpg

p1010200rx6.jpg

p1010196pc1.jpg

p1010197xu2.jpg

p1010195oi1.jpg

p1010180cx0.jpg

p1010181ua2.jpg

p1010185yw2.jpg

p1010190xo8.jpg

p1010192zq6.jpg

p1010193iz7.jpg

Edited by merle24

pete that post got shit do with me 1 of 3 folk guessed my pass word and have been posting utter crap in my name them pics are sound and pup looks very strong but 1 thing i will say is UR ON MY LAND THIER KID :D but it not bad land and whach out for john ward he owns the ground an is an utter twat had a few run ins but keep at it m,ate my bitch had her 1st rab other day well chuffed son i say well chuffed

Fecking hell someone hijaked your profile, i thought your posts were looking abit dojjy, well all i can say is that land has been ran and ran for years by lads all over but there is still a good few hares about if you look hard enough for them, there good hares on there, anyways tom gave me permission :thumbs: never had a run in on there yet, not into running off anyway mate.