Sell or Put Down???

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry if you thought i was being rude or nasty and im sorry you had to lose your dog but i no a couple lads that had the same problem you had and it wasnt there dogs fault they never new there rights and there wrongs and you cant blame a dog for what it doesnt no

im not trying to make enamys just trying to save a dog cause he sounds like hed take charlie and the shit iv seen that should be where your dog is and there still being looked after i was just pissed to see a dog be pts

sorry again

fenman

Im sorry i had to put him to sleep but in my eyes it was the safest thing to do!! If it was my fault for not training him proper evan though he was a fantastic dog he just had an arrestion problem then i apologise! but at the end of the day I think i have done the right thing as he has grown up thinking he is the dogs balls and someone would have got seriously hurt if they tryed to challenge him to change his ways!!

Whats done is done now! and i am upset about it but I couldnt have changed how he was as it had got out of hand and I wouldnt have been able to give/ sell him, because i couldnt have forgiven myself if he had harmed someone else!!

Thanks