Sell or Put Down???

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can try and prevent dog thiefs as much as you want but at the end of the day if they want your dog they will have it, same with anything else, the only way to stop a dog thief is to catch the little fuker and have a word :boxing: karl

rent the dog out to people that are have trouble with dog thieves , sort the thieving twats out :D

Lol thats a good idea!!

No i have decided!! and i have just rung the vets :cry:

You have done the right thing.

Well done.

Remeber him for the good times, not the bad times. It wil make it much easier.

:thumbs:

you can try and prevent dog thiefs as much as you want but at the end of the day if they want your dog they will have it, same with anything else, the only way to stop a dog thief is to catch the little fuker and have a word :boxing: karl

So whats the point of having a burglar alarm fitted then........ it depends where you dog is, and what security yhou have....

Guest oldskool
hmmm maybe try and work with the dog a bit more make the dog know whos boss!

I have had him for 8 years now! and he has just got worse and worse! he has never actually gone for me but if you try and tell that dog off or stand up to it! it will go for you! and grawl and i usually have to just back down :(

scares me a little sometimes :(

Gona miss the grumpy b*****d!! :cry:

put him down chrissi... if he's as bad as you describe then unless someone knows how to curb that sort of thing then there is no point in putting yourself and others at risk... its a time bomb waiting to happen!!!

hmmm maybe try and work with the dog a bit more make the dog know whos boss!

I have had him for 8 years now! and he has just got worse and worse! he has never actually gone for me but if you try and tell that dog off or stand up to it! it will go for you! and grawl and i usually have to just back down :(

scares me a little sometimes :(

Gona miss the grumpy b*****d!! :cry:

I think unfortunately you know the answer, and need support to go through with it. You have made the right choice. It is not fair on the animal or your family to leave the situation as is.

Regards

Matt

You are right there i Know the answer in my head but i didnt want to believe i had to do that!

It is safer in the long run I know it is but its just hard when i get that lovely welcome when i come home of him running round like a mad man waggin his tail he is soo lovely to me!!

But i just cant trust him not after last night!!

wow im welling up!! :cry:

oh this is tuff :(

it may be tough but is right be strong all the best

a waggin tail is not a thing to trust

i had a neo mastiff with the waggiest tail but it did not stop him from going for people he was doing his job

but if he was at home i would have had him put down i was the only one that could go near him

Edited by ratman 1
Just read the bit were you say you'd backed down from the dog because it growled at you....that should be it no question you cant have a situation were the dog thinks it's the gaffer. Take it to the vet or get someone to do it for you.

Spot on. always be top dog, even from 10 weeks old a pup should no its place ;) with a older dog [ a new dog] it still as to know its place, you can mold a pup to what you want, a mature dog is harder job.