Sell or Put Down???

The other thing to be aware of, is the longer you leave it, the harder it gets. And the more likely it will repeat offend.

Its like a set of balence scales of emotion tipping in or out of favour. I am afraid they never settle.

I have had a terrier PTS for a similar reason. Not my fault, i tried to rescue the dog which had a bad first few years of its life. It broke the wifes heart.

It almost was schitzo... Luvely one minute, evil the next.

Matt

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read the bit were you say you'd backed down from the dog because it growled at you....that should be it no question you cant have a situation were the dog thinks it's the gaffer. Take it to the vet or get someone to do it for you.

Its not that im a wimp coz it has had me chassin it round the garden before with a shuven coz it growled at me but when it starts spittin at the mouth it looks like it will actually do something!!!

I dont bloody trust it no more!!

Just wondering would anyone get a litter off him before i had him put down??

What and breed more bad temperd nasty dogs :doh:

think i'd put him to sleep mate.he sounds like an accident waiting to happen.if he does someone over its going to be messy.a friend of mine got badly attacked by a large lurcher a few years ago,his arms were a right mess.he's six foot three and built like a brick shithouse so just think what could happen to a smaller guy or kid.it does'nt bare thinking about..

I was thinking that dont worry!!

Pases bad genes on and he will go next to a bitch if it will let him shag it but if it aint in season and attackes him wow not a good thing!!!

I aint gona do it!! I just want another jasper with a nice attitude :(

here are some pics x

ChrissiesPhoneTwo225.jpg

ChrissiesPhoneTwo223.jpg

RandomsoffmyPhone040.jpg

:cry:

if the dogs being agressive to people i dont think sending it to training school would go down to well, as for getting a litter i dont see wat people have a problem with just cause this dog is aggresive doesnt mean there wont be a good litter, and if it was put with a bitch that was in season dont think he would want to eat it to be honest ;) karl

Guest miller1989

The bitch would only stand for him when shes ready,and if shes not ready likelys to warn the dog off??? what will this dog do if a bitch warns him off! FIGHT by the sounds of it, but is a real shame looks like a cracking dog you have!

Thats the only downer!! good job the bitch was a lovely girl and didnt give a shit and was ready for him!! didnt warn him off once!! had to have him on a lead though so she could get away if she wanted!!

He is a cracking dog!! GREAT at his job just a shame about the attitude!!! BIG let down:cry:

if the dogs being agressive to people i dont think sending it to training school would go down to well, as for getting a litter i dont see wat people have a problem with just cause this dog is aggresive doesnt mean there wont be a good litter, and if it was put with a bitch that was in season dont think he would want to eat it to be honest ;) karl

these schools are kitted out for dogs like this , how do you think they train security dogs ? they get dogs aggresive to start with and train them who to bite and when , just thought with chrisse having the dog for 8 years she may not wabt to part with him as aggresive as he his , hes still her dog mate .

Personnally i would PTS .... you said he has been getting worse and if he is growling at you just now he might just have a go and do a lot of damage and like a few have said what if it is a kid next time,,,,

Hard as it would be i think you know what your gonna do ........