frank buck lines

wheeler lines never heard of them till i came on this forum they any good and how they breed ?

wheelers are nuttall x working bull . very hard , tend to want to fight whats in front of whats in front of it instead of working it .

So do you know for sure my dog has wheeler blood in or is that your conclusion derived from your above statement?

Thats all well as long as it can kill whats in front of it ive seen dogs that can spend all day getting smashed up lots of heart but no faking brains

Like i said he was hard, never heard him bay. And he'd hunt on top very well also could find in tricky places, but I should have worked him more to get his full potential.

what I meant was P Jones kept wheelers & had some old Parkes stuff . was told he had crossed them a few years ago ,then eventually got rid of the wheelers & took bitches to J Parkes & put his dog TIGER over the bitches . A picture was sent into EDRD of 4 of the dogs . these dogs will be about 3 - 4 years old .

My mate has spoken to P Jones and he confirmed that the dog was buck parkes lines.

wheeler lines never heard of them till i came on this forum they any good and how they breed ?

wheelers are nuttall x working bull . very hard , tend to want to fight whats in front of whats in front of it instead of working it .

So do you know for sure my dog has wheeler blood in or is that your conclusion derived from your above statement?

Thats all well as long as it can kill whats in front of it ive seen dogs that can spend all day getting smashed up lots of heart but no faking brains

Like i said he was hard, never heard him bay. And he'd hunt on top very well also could find in tricky places, but I should have worked him more to get his full potential.

what I meant was P Jones kept wheelers & had some old Parkes stuff . was told he had crossed them a few years ago ,then eventually got rid of the wheelers & took bitches to J Parkes & put his dog TIGER over the bitches . A picture was sent into EDRD of 4 of the dogs . these dogs will be about 3 - 4 years old .

My mate has spoken to P Jones and he confirmed that the dog was buck parkes lines.

stand to be corrected about his older stuff