lurchers for sale

black dog and bitch 13months old ,dog27 halfinch ,bitch 25, both unspoilet only had handful of runs on rabbits new baby and work comitments sadly forces sale, no time waisters had fair share already, saell for 250 each or 400 pair ,in hertfordshire

black dog and bitch 13months old ,dog27 halfinch ,bitch 25, both unspoilet only had handful of runs on rabbits new baby and work comitments sadly forces sale, no time waisters had fair share already, saell for 250 each or 400 pair ,in hertfordshire

any pics mate,were you based

have you got a number really interested in your bitch my name is ben i live in somerset my number is 07949720025 cheers

any pics mate,were you based

look at the end ov his post bud

have you got a number really interested in your bitch my name is ben i live in somerset my number is 07949720025 cheers

sorry to be a pain got someone looking at them in morning if they dont sell will let you no

sorry to be a pain got someone looking at them in morning if they dont sell will let you no

dog and bitch still for sale call 01462423103

dog and bitch still for sale call 01462423103

not anymore lads
both dogs both been sold
black dog and bitch 13months old ,dog27 halfinch ,bitch 25, both unspoilet only had handful of runs on rabbits new baby and work comitments sadly forces sale, no time waisters had fair share already, saell for 250 each or 400 pair ,in hertfordshire[/quote
both dogs both been sold

thank you for all the replys