MISSING: Collie x Whippet

Very distinctive girl, missing since around 2pm this afternoon (14th Nov 08) from the Dunston area of Gateshead. The young boy she belongs to has been searching for her since he finished school today, understandably he is devastated. I would hazard a guess that DOT is around 21" tts, please keep an eye out for her.

IMG_0151.jpg

Contact number 07900438231

Very distinctive girl, missing since around 2pm this afternoon (14th Nov 08) from the Dunston area of Gateshead. The young boy she belongs to has been searching for her since he finished school today, understandably he is devastated. I would hazard a guess that DOT is around 21" tts, please keep an eye out for her.

IMG_0151.jpg

whats the circumstances? was she stolen or has she run off?

hope you find her soon, atb x

IMG_0151.jpg

whats the circumstances? was she stolen or has she run off?

hope you find her soon, atb x

Hello,

She isn't mine so from what I understand she was there one minute and gone the next.

Will pass on everyone's advice though as 150miles is a bit of a trip for us to make to help search for her, she belongs to friends who have other sighthounds, DOT was just a pet for the youngest son, they kept her from an accidental mating 2 years ago.

No news as of yet so they're going out with posters, with any luck someone's seen her and taken her straight to the nearest police station within minutes of her escaping (I sooner think this than that someones taken her on purpose).

check with the pound, in news papers for a dog for sale. check near by shows and all outher things maby evan propertys near by, just ask the land owner if he sees a dog looking liek it please call or some thing. if iot is stoled put up flyers, if it is just loose put up flyers..good luck mate..