anyone without ferreting permission

stubby

last week I posted about members here joining the national ferret register, did anyone give it a thought, reason I ask is, the only information shown on the register is your name, your location, and the fact your clear rabbits for free

so potential landowners would not pick me for being a pest control officer, but merely for my location to themselves

so last week I picked up full permission for parks and gardens run by chelmsford council, this week Ive been contacted by another landowner in chelmsford/colchester, offering full permission, plus they have a neighbour who wants ferreting done too :clapper:

so, if you have no permissions, or want more, spend a fiver and get your name on the list, it may not come to anything, but then again, it might :thumbs:

Is that site just for the UK.Is there one for Ireland

Im sure they wont hold that against you, even if you were the only Ireland member, that would give you the edge, the point being, anyone with a rabbit problem, that may not know of anyone who ferrets, may do a search on the internet,

last week I posted about members here joining the national ferret register, did anyone give it a thought, reason I ask is, the only information shown on the register is your name, your location, and the fact your clear rabbits for free

so potential landowners would not pick me for being a pest control officer, but merely for my location to themselves

so last week I picked up full permission for parks and gardens run by chelmsford council, this week Ive been contacted by another landowner in chelmsford/colchester, offering full permission, plus they have a neighbour who wants ferreting done too :clapper:

so, if you have no permissions, or want more, spend a fiver and get your name on the list, it may not come to anything, but then again, it might :thumbs:

"Who dares wins" Steve , as you have recently proved. ATB Inan.

"Who dares wins" Steve , as you have recently proved. ATB Inan.

Hope your right Stubby 'cos I've just signed up. Cheers, D.

Cheers stubby will give that a go just looksed at the site and checked for services in my area and there are none that can only work to my advantage. being new to the sport it really helps knowing about things like this. thought i would mention though a years membership is ten pounds. thanks for the advice.