LURCHER STOLEN

Hi guys only found this sight today but im going to give it ago and see if i have any response.

I had my lurcher stolen back at the end of may from my kennel, i live in Axminster , Devon. As you can tell i havnt given up looking yet.

I believe he was taken by travellers as i sold a lurcher pup to a couple of guys who answerd my add in a paper and guess what two weeks later my other lurcher was stolen from the kennel, then later i find out that there where travellers 6mile up the road from me and 2mile from where they reckoned they lived , only to find out that the travellers had moved on the same day he was stolen and also the car they drove matched the one they picked the pup up in.

Any way the dog is a deerhound/greyhound , answers to the name Bailey he will be 3 at the end of this month and is broken coated and about 31" to the shoulder.

I have put on a photos to i have a couple more but cant get them all on here. I know there isnt much hope of finding him as he could be anywhere now but worth ago so if anyone has seen him or has any info please pm me thanks mike.

nice looking dog mate,good luck in finding it

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys only found this sight today but im going to give it ago and see if i have any response.

I had my lurcher stolen back at the end of may from my kennel, i live in Axminster , Devon. As you can tell i havnt given up looking yet.

I believe he was taken by travellers as i sold a lurcher pup to a couple of guys who answerd my add in a paper and guess what two weeks later my other lurcher was stolen from the kennel, then later i find out that there where travellers 6mile up the road from me and 2mile from where they reckoned they lived , only to find out that the travellers had moved on the same day he was stolen and also the car they drove matched the one they picked the pup up in.

Any way the dog is a deerhound/greyhound , answers to the name Bailey he will be 3 at the end of this month and is broken coated and about 31" to the shoulder.

I have put on a photos to i have a couple more but cant get them all on here. I know there isnt much hope of finding him as he could be anywhere now but worth ago so if anyone has seen him or has any info please pm me thanks mike.

hi mate, if i was you i would edit your add as you are giving them the name and age of your dog, hope some one on here helps find it. good luck.

Hi guys thanks for the comments , after abit more help now someone has informed me on here that they are sure they have seen him in evesham with two blokes doing what they shouldnt be doing on someone elses land, when questioned they said they were from bristol. Anyway the guy said they had another dog which possibley could be the one i sold them. The other dog i sold them was a black bitch (deerhound/bullgreyhound) she would be around 12months old now .

If anyone lives around these areas please could you keep look out and inform me with any info.

Thanks for the help mike.

same happend with me a few years back got them back through a salesman freind of mines then went heavy handed and the rest is history theiving scum , i like the law in new mexico ifthey come in your yard back garden its your shout what to do with them and the police dont hold back either their quick with laws to stop hunting but powerless with the dog thieves at times , thee police says its your shout as i told them the score they says we are powerless so you need to do what younhave to as it could get drawn out in court as mine were not chipped at the time etc

Guest miller1989

sorry i cant be of any help mate hope the dog turns up or someone knows where he is and helps you out! hate f*****g travelers always same scum c**ts,id never take a dog or buy anything above 9mnths always bring a pup on yourself! whats chances of the dog working for someone else? if its a good chance you may find him if its a bad chance he could have been to numerous people may be difficult finding him! best of luck. steve

Thieving c**ts mate dont know how people could steal someones dog , the thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that i did have him from a pup and he was nearly three years old and them basterds took him , if i ever find them there going to wish they never took him but not much hope of that happening !

• 1 month later...