fox control

Guest jbswildlife

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that, anyone with a genuine interest in this field should have the savy to read up on things before jumping in with both feet and posting requests that are going to get people angry, the sad fact is these days there are alot of lads out there who dont want to do the groundwork "excuse the pun!" and learn and read about legislation and doing the job and would just rather pretend they know their stuff, just doesnt cut it on this site, it isnt hard to iron out the wannabies when it comes down to it.

Perdix

Guest blackntan
probabaly put the poor guy off for life :(
HE WORKS IN WILDLIFE ALL OVER THE UK HE SAID, :yes: TELL YOU WHAT T2 LETS ME AND YOU DRIVE UP AND SEE THE 2000 ESTATE , ILL BRING THE ROPE IF YOU GOOGLE HANG MANS NOTT IT TELLS YOU HOW TO TIE IT :big_boss: IF YOU WANT TO SEE A LYNCH MOB GOOGLE HUNT WATCH, I AINT BREAKING NO LAW AM PUTTING ONE SOFT TERRIER TO GROUND ON A PHEASANT SHOOT AND BUSHING FOX WITH TWO HOUNDS :icon_eek: , ANY WAY JPSWILDERBEAST HOW OLD ARE YOU :hmm:IF YOU HAVE GOT PERMISION ON 2000 TO USE A RIFLE PM ME ILL COME UP , Edited by blackntan
Saying that, anyone with a genuine interest in this field should have the savy to read up on things before jumping in with both feet and posting requests that are going to get people angry, the sad fact is these days there are alot of lads out there who dont want to do the groundwork "excuse the pun!" and learn and read about legislation and doing the job and would just rather pretend they know their stuff, just doesnt cut it on this site, it isnt hard to iron out the wannabies when it comes down to it.

Perdix

Well said

Guest jbswildlife

ok im an anti, kill every year what you only dream off, post better pics than you do, niave to hard terriers i except that, took the piss out of you with the sonic device. train people to do what you wish you had done. clear islands of rats "have you done that" (didnt think so) if im an anti or you wish i was god help us. you want to be able to kill anything without some form of sustinability, tells me you are the reason for our decline. quote the law at me and i will show you the facts on this with the posts showing several dogs at foxs. (not one post tells of game protection.)

hows your sonic pulse idear coming on jbs?? apparently you were going to wipe all the scotish rabbits out?

this gets better and better ,please tell me more on the sonic pulse ,you not sayin this guys running round the countryside sonic pulsing everything to death :clapper:

sad f**ks

NO SIR JUST VERY SUSPICIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO ASK CERTAIN QESTIONS AND MAKE COURIOUS CLAIMS ;)

what cliams

please explain the sonic pulse thingy ,im very very curious ,and dont say its top secret ,but seriously very intrested :blink:

it was a wind up by me and wil ask mat the rat he will fill you in

ASKING ON HERE WOULD PEOPLE HUNT PROTECTED SPECIES AINT NO WIND UP, ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO GO AND CARRY OUR A SITE SURVEY FOR DENS YOUR WORDS NOT MINE AINT NO WIND UP , WE WILL ORGINISE A COACH PARTY TO COME UP EH :blink::icon_eek: count me in for your coach trip not been well :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: could do with a day out ;)

kill every year what you only dream off

post better pics than you do

took the piss out of you with the sonic device

train people to do what you wish you had done

clear islands of rats "have you done that" (didnt think so)

I don't think your an anti but you are humble :D

Guest jbswildlife

I agree. but forget this anti shit. i have a terrier but would not put him to a broc. ok some would but i wont. been there when it was legal and f**k if you seen a terrier killed or fu*ked up, well what do i need to do to explain this.

I agree. but forget this anti shit. i have a terrier but would not put him to a broc. ok some would but i wont. been there when it was legal and f**k if you seen a terrier killed or fu*ked up, well what do i need to do to explain this.
;) Edited by the_stig
Guest blackntan
ok im an anti, kill every year what you only dream off, post better pics than you do, niave to hard terriers i except that, took the piss out of you with the sonic device. train people to do what you wish you had done. clear islands of rats "have you done that" (didnt think so) if im an anti or you wish i was god help us. you want to be able to kill anything without some form of sustinability, tells me you are the reason for our decline. quote the law at me and i will show you the facts on this with the posts showing several dogs at foxs. (not one post tells of game protection.)
:notworthy: HAIL JBSWILDERBEAST THE PIED PIPER OF SCOTLAND :notworthy: CLEARING ISLELAND OF RATS ETC DO YOU WEAR YOU UNDERPANTS OVER YOUR TROURSERS :notworthy: Edited by blackntan