fox control

Guest jbswildlife

hows your sonic pulse idear coming on jbs?? apparently you were going to wipe all the scotish rabbits out?

this gets better and better ,please tell me more on the sonic pulse ,you not sayin this guys running round the countryside sonic pulsing everything to death :clapper:

sad f**ks

NO SIR JUST VERY SUSPICIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO ASK CERTAIN QESTIONS AND MAKE COURIOUS CLAIMS ;)

what cliams

please explain the sonic pulse thingy ,im very very curious ,and dont say its top secret ,but seriously very intrested :blink:

it was a wind up by me and wil ask mat the rat he will fill you in

ASKING ON HERE WOULD PEOPLE HUNT PROTECTED SPECIES AINT NO WIND UP, ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO GO AND CARRY OUR A SITE SURVEY FOR DENS YOUR WORDS NOT MINE AINT NO WIND UP , WE WILL ORGINISE A COACH PARTY TO COME UP EH :blink::icon_eek:

do you know the differnce between fox and badger one i will hunt second i wont what you hunt

there is something badly wrong with i defintaltely get a bad buzz of u mate :sick:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest john the baptist
hows your sonic pulse idear coming on jbs?? apparently you were going to wipe all the scotish rabbits out?

this gets better and better ,please tell me more on the sonic pulse ,you not sayin this guys running round the countryside sonic pulsing everything to death :clapper:

sad f**ks

NO SIR JUST VERY SUSPICIOUS OF PEOPLE WHO ASK CERTAIN QESTIONS AND MAKE COURIOUS CLAIMS ;)

what cliams

please explain the sonic pulse thingy ,im very very curious ,and dont say its top secret ,but seriously very intrested :blink:

ASKING ON HERE WOULD PEOPLE HUNT PROTECTED SPECIES AINT NO WIND UP, ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO GO AND CARRY OUR A SITE SURVEY FOR DENS YOUR WORDS NOT MINE AINT NO WIND UP , WE WILL ORGINISE A COACH PARTY TO COME UP EH :blink::icon_eek:

do you know the differnce between fox and badger one i will hunt second i wont what you hunt

JBS Hunting foxs is also illegal, unless you're protecting gamebirds. Hope you're not trying to encourage lads to break the law are you? Or do you plan to sonic pulse them out of the ground.

LETS JUST SAY I QUESTION YOUR MOTIVES , FIRST OF ALL YOU ASK HELP IN SCOTLAND TO FIND EARTHS , THEN YOU TELL THE MAN FROM NORWAY YOU HOPE HE IS NOT DIGGING THE BLACKNWHITE CHAPIN THIS COUNTRY THEN YOU ASK , IF THE AFOREMENTIONED WAS LEGAL WOULD WE DO IT , YOUR EITHER NAIVE OR FISHING AND YOUR THRED WAS BLOCKED (WELL DONE BIG BROTHER}

if done badger beating i doubt you have. it is sickining and im not fishing. it was a big sport when i was young and cant understand anyone who would put their dog against one. shoot will sort the problem and i wont split hairs with you on this but if you put a terrier against a broc then questions are needed answered towards dog ownership. let me know you fellings on this mate

Dodgey crack this! This guy has no idea!

................/´¯/

..............,/¯ /

A............/..../

N....../´¯/`...`/´¯¯`·¸

T..../`/.../..../......./¨¯\

I...(`(...(...(.... ¯~/`..`)

S...\.................`.../

....`\`...\.......... _.·´

.......\..............(

hunter till i die

:whistling::whistling:

Lampinlarry

You're an artist love that last post.

Forum,

Spouting Rhetoric about Anti's on the forum is a pile of shite!!!

Be careful what you post, All it takes is one slip up and the shit hits the fan. One big expose in britian will stop any efforts by conservatives to repeal ban! Go about your business quietly!

Keep your Friends Close and your Enemies Closer

Voon

Guest jbswildlife

the job in question is a rimfire job. but the area is so large, i was looking for experianced guys to find the dens so the job would be covered faster rather than me covering 2000acres not looking for terrier action I,m looking for the people that know what they are looking for when it comes to fox tracing.

sad f**ks

what cliams

JBS Hunting foxs is also illegal, unless you're protecting gamebirds. Hope you're not trying to encourage lads to break the law are you? Or do you plan to sonic pulse them out of the ground.

sorry john the baptist in scotland it is legal for ground nesting birds and livestock as well :yes: dont know this fella asking for help but my advice would be wait for snow and you,ll soon find where things are going