Fox terriers vs Russels

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just asking because not one of those dogs has a mark on it, do they stand three foot away and bay.

im yet to see a fox dog that has been dug to more then twice that hasnt got close and marked up a touch

the badger stands with his back or side towards the dog, the dog will nip at it then back away as the badger turns around to strike at them.

if the dog is to hard and latches on, the badger will get hold of him and can do some serious damage, i know of two german jagds that got killed last year.

my own dog got beat up a couple of times, but im hoping he will cool down.

don`t know if you`ve seen this before, but it gives you a pretty good idea what the badger is capable of:

Tough shits them Badgers. I have heard they have killed many terrier over the years. I beleive also they gave a good acount for themselves back in the bating days I can see why a bailling dog would be a better prospect.

The smooth foxterriers I owned were all kc bred dogs but their was no back down ever wether trying to stop an old boar or smashing a fox in the black berry.

stevemac