New bird

herefordian

Picked up my new male harris today! my first bird, been out with two mates with there gyr/sakers pere/sakers flying for few months got the bug so with there advice got a male harris, there on my doorstep(thankfully) for any advice and questions I might have.

Edited by herefordian

Picked up my new male harris today! my first bird, been out with two mates with there gyr/sakers pere/sakers flying for few months got the bug so with there advice got a male harris, there on my doorstep(thankfully) for any advice and questions I might have.

i fined males too week sometimes they might not go in for the rabbit but you can get good males just i would always have a femail from expereance

ben

i fined males too week sometimes they might not go in for the rabbit but you can get good males just i would always have a femail from expereance

ben

i have only flown females also until this year i got a male,i have trained and successfully flown f.harrises,saker falcon,and a redtail but this male is a handful! he was flyin free ,entered and following me around like the kids on payday then all of a sudden was acting like he was never trained so i have gone back to basics again,but thats the name of the game if it was easy everyone would be doin it.good luck and i hope it goes well for u

Hey that sounds exciting stuff your first bird mate.I fly a cast the male takes rabbit no problem.

GOODLUCK