Salukis

I have two saluki x's both excellent dogs can run for 4 or 5 mins a course with ease. I wouldnt hve any dog withotu saluki init as i do alot of lamping and the rest and need a dog ith alt of stamina and can take abit of stik. This is one of my salukis.

i didnt no tht summer hares could run for 4-5 minutes i no for a fact your dogs carnt av seen tht yapper run ;)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two saluki x's both excellent dogs can run for 4 or 5 mins a course with ease. I wouldnt hve any dog withotu saluki init as i do alot of lamping and the rest and need a dog ith alt of stamina and can take abit of stik. This is one of my salukis.

Thats a strange one, because when i go lamping i leave my saluki at home.... As once the course has finished and missed, she will carry on hunting up, like a lot of you have said, ruins everything around... I prefare to take my colliex lamping...

Well that all depends how the have bin trained after a course mine will come back if missed with no problem

[bANNED TEXT] do u no about training? 1 of ya dogs was given 2 ya at about 3 and the other at 6monthld and ya still managed to reck it , coursin at 7month old:S

Hi i have a saluki x greyhound

2yrs 7mths that i lamp with, he comes back when the lamps turned off, he jumps.retrieves to about 15ft.

he doesn't mash the rabbits up, but they are nearly dead lol...

he's good with cats, and is just starting too calm down a bit, though still acts like

a 5mth old pup.... he's a good guard dog... a bit funny with other

dogs that he doesn't know. he guards his food like his life depends on it...

so he has too be kenneled alone. he's not too bad on the recall, as long as no- one is about.

he chases joggers, horses, sheep, cows and anything else that moves.

i took him with me when i mucked out some horses, he was ok then,

but if their in a field it's a different matter.

he's almost human lol... i've tried collie x's and they don't seem to have a character.

i wouldn't have a collie x for free. lol

over all he's alright lol :clapper:

thats him on my avatar.

night_life14

Guest mickyrich
Hi i have a saluki x greyhound

2yrs 7mths that i lamp with, he comes back when the lamps turned off, he jumps.retrieves to about 15ft.

he doesn't mash the rabbits up, but they are nearly dead lol...

he's good with cats, and is just starting too calm down a bit, though still acts like

a 5mth old pup.... he's a good guard dog... a bit funny with other

dogs that he doesn't know. he guards his food like his life depends on it...

so he has too be kenneled alone. he's not too bad on the recall, as long as no- one is about.

he chases joggers, horses, sheep, cows and anything else that moves.

i took him with me when i mucked out some horses, he was ok then,

but if their in a field it's a different matter.

he's almost human lol... i've tried collie x's and they don't seem to have a character.

i wouldn't have a collie x for free. lol

over all he's alright lol :clapper:

thats him on my avatar.

night_life14

hmm every farmer loves dogs like your's on there farm :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: