Fighters,...

Guest HAWKEYE

I am out most weekends and although i knock about with some very handy ladsI aint no fighter lol, Only one i would say is a fighter, One of the best ive seen. He never gets angry. hes cold and he thinks. Hes quick and hes strong. he can take punches and kicks all day. but most of all he is confident, He knows what he can do. Best of all though, He is a really nice lad, a worker and provider for his child. Do anything he can for you

and will go the extra mile. Its his mindset , hes determined. Hes not tall but hes strong. Ive seen him walk away from lads who insult him, laugh at people who want to fight him and most fights he gets in are the result of attempting to prevent others from starting. But he finishes them...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are either born a good fighter or you are not ... i have worked the doors and trained fighters and done a little myself ;) ... you get some guys in the gym with natural ability but if they dont have the killer instinct then they are never gonna quite make it (look at the bruno tyson fight) ..... ring fighting and pub fighting are a whole world apart and if a good boxer isnt street wise and a nasty f****r a good pub scrapper will take him anytime ..... as for size in a pub fight it means f**k all ... my middle brother is about 12 stone soaking wet but lean muscle and has a left hook from hell ... i have never seen anybody get up from it .... however if you put 2 good boxers in the ring a super heavyweight against a welter weight then thats gonna be a different story ............

I AGREE WITH ALMOST EVTYTHING THATS BEEN SAID, SOME FOLK ARE BORN FIGHTERS AND SOME CAN KNOCK OUT. BUT THERE ARE SOME THAT CAN BE TRAINED.

TAKE G. THOPSON FOR EXAMPLE HE WAS THIS FIRST TO ADMIT THAT HE WAS ALWAYS AFRAID OF CONFLICT . IN THE END HE CONFRONTED HIS FEARS AND WENT TO WORK ON THE DOORS.

AND FROM A PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW I HAD SIMMILAR EXPERIANCES, I WAS NEVER BULLIED OR GOT IN TO FIGHTS BUT WAS ALWAYS AFRIAD OF CONFRUNTATION. AND LIKE THOMPON ITOOK UP BOXING WICH THEN PROGGRESSED TO JUDO AND ALSO GROUND WORK.

I THEN WENT AND WORKED ON THE DOORS AND STILL DO AT WEEKENDS, I ALSO SPENT 5 YEARS WORKING IN IBIZA , AND BELIVE ME THAT WAS TOUGH THE WEST END OF SAN ANTOINIO ATRACTS BIG NUMBERS OF MALES FROM BTITAN , WHO ALL THINK THERE DOGS BOLLOX. WE WERE LITTERLY FIGHTING EVRY NIGHT SOMTIMES LASTING SEVRAL MINIUTS AND ITS AT THESE TIMES YOU RELIY ON TRANING . THE THING THAT THEN SEPERATES YOU FROM THE BRAWLERS IS THE ABILTY TO ACTUALY RELAX AND THINK WILST ACTUALY IN THE FIGHT. MOST PEOPLE WHO FIGHT ARE NOT THINKING . SOME OF THE LADS WHO BOX WILL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT . HOW MANY TIMES DOES YOUR TRIANER TELL YOU TO RELAX.

ANOTHER THING I LEARNT WHILST OUT THERE WAS TO PROTECT MY NUCKLES. AT FIRST I WAS ALWAYS BUSTING THEM AS YOU DO WITH BARE KNUCLES. I LEARNT TO SLAP. IF YOU HIT SOME ONE WITH THE HEEL OF THE HAND ON THE CHIN YOU CAN KNOCK THEM OUT. YOU CAN ALSO HIDE THIS HIT BY HAVING YOUR HAND DOWN BY YOUR SIDE AND YOUR OTHER HAND, OUT IN A SUBMISIV POSE

IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS STUFF AND HAVENT ALREADY READ G. THOMPSONS BOOKS THEY CAN EXPLIAN THIS STUFF IN DETAIL VERY GOOD READ. ANOTHER GOOD BOOK IS.

THE LIONS DEN BY KEN SHAMROCK ANOTHER GOOD READ. INTRESTING THREAD KYE :)

COME ON THEN !!!!

YOU WANT SOME???????????????????? ME AND YOU OUTSIDE !!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU LOOKING AT ???????

SOFT c**ts

ILL GET ME COAT :icon_redface:

:D

EDITED TO ADD I HAVE COME SECOND IN MORE FIGHTS THAN I CARE TO REMEMBER .... :(

Tyson was a real card in his day, not many could come close, its not the fact that he grew up in the slums he was born a bad b*****d and subsequently born a fighter. Just my opinions lads and believe me where I was born I saw some real fights and some real f*****g dicks.

Imo Dillon, and like your good self its only an opinion, Tyson was nothing more then a glorified rough cur.

He was brilliant to watch and was some boxer in his youth but as time went by and when he needed his inner strenght more than ever before he curred out, he had no answers so it was easier to cur out and become a bum, because thats all he is in my eyes now.

I loved watching him but when he needed himself more then ever he couldnt handle what was in front of him, wether it was in the ring or just ordinary life in general.

Some good honest answers and theroys on the subject, i was a b*****d growing up and im not afraid to admit it, i would let loose at any given opportunity and i fucken loved to fight.I loved a good fight more then a one sided one to, one were id get kicked to f**k and give it back, dont know why i was the way i was but fighting just came second nature to me, its something i never thought about, i just got stuck in no matter who it was against, i never trained profesionaly at any combat sport either.People hated me because they knew i would get stuck in if things were brought my way, i never went looking for it but trouble always seemed to find me.Lads who were handy or thought they were would always single me out, some i beat sensless and others beat me sensless, luckily ive got wiser with age and have seemed to calm down a little, i dont go to pubs or the likes much anymore were alot of rows start up because of drink related arguments which nine times out of ten stemk from idiots with a few beers in them full of dutch courage.

Ive broke bones and had multiple lacerations all over my body, the last real rwo i had was a few years ago, i was standing in a pub having my first beer when i got a pint glass smashed into the back of my head, i had to fight off 3 blokes who were intent on hurting me with glasses bottles and ashtrays whilst a 100 or more people looked on, i got taken away in an ambulance and recieved 178 stitches to me head and hands for my troubles but i dont think i could change what i done, its like ive said it just came natural to me without any thought.

Luckily ive kids now and ive grown that little bit wiser, i try and steer clear of the dickheads i used to love being around and i dont get into much trouble anymore, im barred from almost every pub in the area and it suits me lol.

Guest Dillon

Tyson was a real card in his day, not many could come close, its not the fact that he grew up in the slums he was born a bad b*****d and subsequently born a fighter. Just my opinions lads and believe me where I was born I saw some real fights and some real f*****g dicks.

Imo Dillon, and like your good self its only an opinion, Tyson was nothing more then a glorified rough cur.

He was brilliant to watch and was some boxer in his youth but as time went by and when he needed his inner strenght more than ever before he curred out, he had no answers so it was easier to cur out and become a bum, because thats all he is in my eyes now.

I loved watching him but when he needed himself more then ever he couldnt handle what was in front of him, wether it was in the ring or just ordinary life in general.

Some good honest answers and theroys on the subject, i was a b*****d growing up and im not afraid to admit it, i would let loose at any given opportunity and i fucken loved to fight.I loved a good fight more then a one sided one to, one were id get kicked to f**k and give it back, dont know why i was the way i was but fighting just came second nature to me, its something i never thought about, i just got stuck in no matter who it was against, i never trained profesionaly at any combat sport either.People hated me because they knew i would get stuck in if things were brought my way, i never went looking for it but trouble always seemed to find me.Lads who were handy or thought they were would always single me out, some i beat sensless and others beat me sensless, luckily ive got wiser with age and have seemed to calm down a little, i dont go to pubs or the likes much anymore were alot of rows start up because of drink related arguments which nine times out of ten stemk from idiots with a few beers in them full of dutch courage.

Ive broke bones and had multiple lacerations all over my body, the last real rwo i had was a few years ago, i was standing in a pub having my first beer when i got a pint glass smashed into the back of my head, i had to fight off 3 blokes who were intent on hurting me with glasses bottles and ashtrays whilst a 100 or more people looked on, i got taken away in an ambulance and recieved 178 stitches to me head and hands for my troubles but i dont think i could change what i done, its like ive said it just came natural to me without any thought.

Luckily ive kids now and ive grown that little bit wiser, i try and steer clear of the dickheads i used to love being around and i dont get into much trouble anymore, im barred from almost every pub in the area and it suits me lol.

:good::good:

Bit of a different topic this fella's !!!!!

Well i've mentioned before that i work in a gym and the vast amount of customers are Door Men/Ex-Doormen. Some of these lads have been doing the doors for 20 years or more and have travelled the country working on demand and i would say 90% of these lads are some of the most genuine un-boastfull set of lads you could wish to meet !!! I've never yet heard any of these brag about any fights are conflicts and will only speak about their experiences if asked and theres not many listeners around. Some of these lads i've seen in action and they are definitly people to be underestamated !!!

A bloke from a local village to me is a prime example. He's now in his 40's, but was a semi-pro bodybuilder and got to the 'Mr Universe' some years back. To look at the bloke with his black curly hair and little round glasses his mates have nick-named him 'Where's Wally', but there isn't anyone in our own and surrounding cities that doesn't know of his reputation, and i can tell you it definitly isn't a false one like some people get (usually football HOLIGANS) !!!

When talking to some of the door men who come into the

Bit of a different topic this fella's !!!!!

Well i've mentioned before that i work in a gym and the vast amount of customers are Door Men/Ex-Doormen. Some of these lads have been doing the doors for 20 years or more and have travelled the country working on demand and i would say 90% of these lads are some of the most genuine un-boastfull set of lads you could wish to meet !!! I've never yet heard any of these brag about any fights are conflicts and will only speak about their experiences if asked and theres not many listeners around. Some of these lads i've seen in action and they are definitly people to be underestamated !!!

A bloke from a local village to me is a prime example. He's now in his 40's, but was a semi-pro bodybuilder and got to the 'Mr Universe' some years back. To look at the bloke with his black curly hair and little round glasses his mates have nick-named him 'Where's Wally', but there isn't anyone in our own and surrounding cities that doesn't know of his reputation, and i can tell you it definitly isn't a false one like some people get (usually football HOLIGANS) !!!

When talking to some of the door men who come into the gym they say that working the door can be one of the easiest jobs in the world as long as you keep a calm head as most of the 'Warriors' that want to take you on are usually pissed !!!!

But it's a sad fact that in the present times fighting isn't about using your hands, blades and guns rule the roost now and no one can out fight these !!!

All the best Tommy ;);)