Hunting Girls

Maybe you should concentrate on hunting more instead of looking for fit girls into hunting. Then maybe someone of the opposite sex that's into hunting may be interested in you. ;)

Been there,done that......and they dont have to be fit i'm not fussy :icon_redface:

lol not being fussy sounds a little desperate :D

No,no,not a little desperate = very desperate :secret:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you should concentrate on hunting more instead of looking for fit girls into hunting. Then maybe someone of the opposite sex that's into hunting may be interested in you. ;)

Been there,done that......and they dont have to be fit i'm not fussy :icon_redface:

lol not being fussy sounds a little desperate :D

No,no,not a little desperate = very desperate :secret:

well at least your being honest ey :yes:

They are hard to find but i wouldnt be without mine, now i've got her i plan to keep her - we got engaged a month ago :D

We'll be out on the lamp later trying to get her pup started!

Fair play a cracker....glad to see theres a few of us lucky ones mate lol :notworthy:

Dont mind a shot with the rifle either pmsl!!!

mysexygirl021.jpg

:tongue4: you lucky man

I dont need telling pmsl!!! shes ouside now cleaning my kennels pmsl!!!! :notworthy:

well i hope she has her thermals on its pretty cold out there! pmsl! and i hope she wasnt dressed like that when she met Mr LnL! haha

I think the brambles and stingy nettles were a little hight to be dressed like that pmsl!!!! :clapper:

I'd be interested, maybe funds could go to a leukaemia charity. I work on a haematology ward and donations have a great part to play, they buy things like chemotherapy pumps allowing people to have their chemo at home rather than spending weeks of their potentially short life in hospital. :cry: Or maybe it could go to a home for rescued lurchers and other dogs that have been neglected :yes: .

DG

Edited by dangergirl

im the other way round my lad goes shooting but aint in to digging...im sure he does wonder sometimes what the hell im doing when im out with the dogs with a load of lads and come back with mud on my knees haha....hes not the jealous type thank god

ive found the photographer i was on about, mistwalker, he's photographed some girl that was in nuts so ill pm him and start a new thread for girls to say they are intrested, can anyone suggest a good charity to donate the profit too?

i will vouch for mistwalker he done a portfolio for my daughter ah couple years ago and her pics made it into top 100 bikini babes so he knows his stuff and is no perv i trust him 110 percent with my daughter