Hunting Girls

Its not literature kay,its phone-box cards :clapper: Yeah,try it ;)

Kind of reminds me of Julie Walters character in Personal services when she copied an advert offering French polishing , but she hadnt a clue what it was :laugh:

True story Kay,my brother-in-laws family have restaurants,his sis opened one in Sussex called "Thai-fantasy" she had to change the name after six months as she was plagued with calls from guys thinking it was a knocking-shop :D

:laugh::laugh: not good for business or was it ? :laugh:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its not literature kay,its phone-box cards :clapper: Yeah,try it ;)

Kind of reminds me of Julie Walters character in Personal services when she copied an advert offering French polishing , but she hadnt a clue what it was :laugh:

True story Kay,my brother-in-laws family have restaurants,his sis opened one in Sussex called "Thai-fantasy" she had to change the name after six months as she was plagued with calls from guys thinking it was a knocking-shop :D

tell her im sorry about that :icon_redface: got somewhere else sorted now :laugh:

Ive given up chasing females involved in country sports,there are a few down here but are all either rich farmers daughters who tend to go for rich farmers sons or ride with the local hunt and as i dont talk with a plum in my mouth i'm not in their "click".

(But saying that a couple have strayed away in the past for my charm ;) )